Why do I feel worse?

My ex texted me saying she hopes im doing well and good luck this quarter.

Im ready to just punch myself in the face. like wtf is she doing.

F*ck her. You should be at frat party!

F*ck her. You should be at frat party!

Ditto man!

F*ck em. Force yourself! Last weekend it hurt me a bit to see my ex dating a guy, this weekend? Nope! And I noticed he even spent the night. I don't give a flying f*ck anymore. You really can stop yourself from feeling down.

• Like 1

its too late.

I responded ... I said "thanks, you too"

Nothing else... I have nothing more to say . I would have wondered about it just like the lastone. So i decided to send it for myself not her.

it sucks. What is she doing?shes probably away from her bf cause of break and got bored. what a piece of sh*t.

She says "I hope your doing fine".... bull crap she doesnt give a f*ck about me. She just did it for herself.

I would be at a frat party but im home for the last day of spring break.

anyway,, happy Easter! lol

• Author

I went out these last two nights and have felt much better. We'll see how long it lasts, but surprisingly I've been doing better since checking her facebook a few days ago. I'm not really obsessing over it, I am thinking about it and how much it sucks that she's moved on without me and looks happy with the way her life is now. but I want to try to see things through my eyes and worry about myself. See her as I see her instead of how she sees herself and all of her friends see her.

Don't stress about it McDonald. I would've responded just as you did honestly. When I got texts from my ex I was constantly climbing the walls looking for a deeper meaning. It looks like a friendly gesture on her part. She doesn't hate you, so she thought she's being nice. Obviously you think differently. :laugh:

Happy Easter everyone! Let's spend it with the people who actually do care about us and not worry about people who don't.

• Like 5

I used the condom i put in my wallet! And i didnt even cry after. Just going home now. I think im still drunk and look like sh*t. F*kin awesome! Cav

• Like 3
I went out these last two nights and have felt much better. We'll see how long it lasts, but surprisingly I've been doing better since checking her facebook a few days ago. I'm not really obsessing over it, I am thinking about it and how much it sucks that she's moved on without me and looks happy with the way her life is now. but I want to try to see things through my eyes and worry about myself. See her as I see her instead of how she sees herself and all of her friends see her.

Don't stress about it McDonald. I would've responded just as you did honestly. When I got texts from my ex I was constantly climbing the walls looking for a deeper meaning. It looks like a friendly gesture on her part. She doesn't hate you, so she thought she's being nice. Obviously you think differently. :laugh:

Happy Easter everyone! Let's spend it with the people who actually do care about us and not worry about people who don't.

I know it was her trying to be friendly. She just doesn't get it. These little messages that they think make is feel better make is feel worse. I wish I coul have had a conversation.. I probably could have... But what would that do for me? Probably nothing.

destroyed4sho
I used the condom i put in my wallet! And i didnt even cry after. Just going home now. I think im still drunk and look like sh*t. F*kin awesome! Cav

oh geezzz - tmi...lol

I stayed home last night and watched hulu... :'s....woke up this morning and cried. havent cried in weeks. oh well.

oh geezzz - tmi...lol

I stayed home last night and watched hulu... :'s....woke up this morning and cried. havent cried in weeks. oh well.

I broke down and cried yesterday too...I haven't cried in a month or so :/

We'll get through this :3 stay strong

That is a nice profile picture you have got yourself there. It looks funny, and cute at the same-time.

Hey, it is better to cry, then be insane. :) ....Not that I'd know anything about being insane, lol.

• Like 1
That is a nice profile picture you have got yourself there. It looks funny, and cute at the same-time.

Hey, it is better to cry, then be insane. :) ....Not that I'd know anything about being insane, lol.

Haha thank you :cool: it is cute <3

And yeah it is better to let things out then to hold it in and let it fester.

Aww man. I've been feeling great past month also, wasn't on LS as much either, but these days I feel like crap omg.... I went to the club yesterday and for some reason I just wasn't feeling it at all which really isn't like me, my mind was just elsewhere which kinda sucked because I was out trying to have a good time. But I read somewhere it gets worse before it gets better? At least the crying spells are getting fewer and fewer :)

Glad for you guys who are getting some lol haha live up the single life! I am too when I'm not being all depressed on LS lol

I suppose its just a rollercoaster that gets smaller and smaller, or a better analogy a damping spring system (oscillations of spring get smaller and less frequent over time.)

Ironically I can't cry, I haven't cried once about my relationship ending or anything, I haven't cried since I was 14 (I'm 20 now) when I was on a massive dose of general anaesthetic. I get down but I just don't cry.

It's weird but I find that I feel the best right after a break-down. Last night I had a really bad meltdown. I called a friend and just vented hysterically for about fifteen minutes. Then, I felt so much better. I wasn't as depressed and I didn't feel the urge to talk to my ex at all, and I ended up throwing a get-together at my apartment and had a lot of fun the whole night.

I think that it's good to just let the emotions happen.

• Like 3
Aww man. I've been feeling great past month also, wasn't on LS as much either, but these days I feel like crap omg.... I went to the club yesterday and for some reason I just wasn't feeling it at all which really isn't like me, my mind was just elsewhere which kinda sucked because I was out trying to have a good time. But I read somewhere it gets worse before it gets better? At least the crying spells are getting fewer and fewer :)

Glad for you guys who are getting some lol haha live up the single life! I am too when I'm not being all depressed on LS lol

ill take you out boblet! full on date with dinner, romantic setting, something fun to do and all! and i wouldnt even press for sex on the 1st date...maybe like 5th date.

unless of course you cant resist me and im willing lol :) and umm we both promise not to get too emotionally attached ..so if it doesnt work out we can just be friends...or we could mutually NC each other...and no begging or pleading by either of us. :)

... but id prefer to think positive! lol

Rock on! Cav

Edited by cavalier99
  • Like 1

I have not been on LS much either. I wonder if it's because of me being overly busy, or lack of care, or the fact I feel nothing over the past?

I stayed so I could help others, but I am not soo good at that really, but I have not been posting lately. That and I am tired of some of the dicks on LS :p

Things do look up, in time, and after you cried your last tear. You'll cry, and kick yourself down, and all that good stuff, till you are ready to do so no more. Simple as that.

Well back in my college town. I did fine all week but when I got here... I felt the sadness kinda come back.... it suckkkkssssssssss.

This girl... ugh I dont even know how I could let someone do this. She needs to just leave my lifffeeeeee.... or ask for reconciliation... but no fricken I hope your well texts because F that. I bet she texted that to me before slamming her new bf while I was having a date with Palmela Handerson

Well back in my college town. I did fine all week but when I got here... I felt the sadness kinda come back.... it suckkkkssssssssss.

This girl... ugh I dont even know how I could let someone do this. She needs to just leave my lifffeeeeee.... or ask for reconciliation... but no fricken I hope your well texts because F that. I bet she texted that to me before slamming her new bf while I was having a date with Palmela Handerson

You're technically keeping her in your life. Thinking of them screwing around wil drive you nuts, best you do not do that, lol.

The girl i met last night gave GREAT blow jobs!

Quit making everybody Jealous :p ....btw what's her number? jk

• Like 2
The girl i met last night gave GREAT blow jobs!

Tmi tmi tmi lol

But that's nice I suppose xP

Good job xD haha

• Like 1
Tmi tmi tmi lol

But that's nice I suppose xP

Good job xD haha

Well, he could have gone into more detail about it...That would definintely have been too much information, lol, but would have been funny. That would definitely get a mod...If they are even around today.

• Like 1
You're technically keeping her in your life. Thinking of them screwing around wil drive you nuts, best you do not do that, lol.

Yea i am lol.

that was the first time I have thought of them screwing in awhile... that isnt really the problem .

Yea i am lol.

that was the first time I have thought of them screwing in awhile... that isnt really the problem .

The problem is: You want her back.

• Like 1