Why do I feel worse?

Damn, gentlemen, I love this thread. :)

And Na, your responses to other LS members ROCK. I just want you to apply your wisdom and good counsel to yourself as well.

• Like 5
Great Na...your 110 page thread made.someone take the final.plunge....that and the fact that you havent been progressing much......lolol

Start.now.before you clear.out all of LS.

Do not fear! I have returned from bed! I am not dead! :p that's the place I was going, that no one else could...unless you visit via teleportation machine...h'm...which any nice and single honey bunny of LS is more than welcome *wink*

As of you guys, you aren't welcome, get out! Haha.

• Like 1
  • Author

If you haven't noticed by now, I don't care if you guys chat in this thread. It's so much better to read when I'm not talking about my ex. :D

• Like 4
destroyed4sho

i just looked down on my missed calls and my exes father called me twice. wth?what does

he want?! Should i pick up if he calls again? I wouldnt even know what to say...wth????

i just looked down on my missed calls and my exes father called me twice. wth?what does

he want?! Should i pick up if he calls again? I wouldnt even know what to say...wth????

Umm. Id forget about it unless he left a message about her death or something.

• Like 1

Strange. I'm not familiar with your story - but has your ex been trying to get in touch with you at all since the break up? Have you blocked her number? It could be her trying to get through to you or something.

• Author

Well I talked to a girl on the treadmill today, not for very long but it was nice to have a conversation with someone else while I was at the gym. Especially because I've usually got my music in and keeping to myself like everyone else.

That is strange her dad's number called you. I'd ask what was up, but that's just because I ignored my ex's calls/texts and still drive myself crazy over not knowing exactly what she wanted to talk about.

Damsel in Distress

Destroyed, I personally would ignore the call from her dad's number. Could be her, and if it really is him, he can leave a message if it's important.

Very weird.

na, congrats on the step forward. :)

destroyed4sho

yeah im ignoring it. he left no message. i dont think it was her. he is very ill.

he usually called me in the past when he cant find her or she is not answering calls. so i guess she is MIA and her dad doesnt know we are fully broken up so hr called. im going to assume thats it and forget about it.

if she had something to say she can call me herself. whatever.

He also called me once when she wasnt answering her call wondering where she was.. she told me she was with her father....lol

destroyed4sho
Strange. I'm not familiar with your story - but has your ex been trying to get in touch with you at all since the break up? Have you blocked her number? It could be her trying to get through to you or something.

no she hasnt really been trying to get in touch. She sent me a.message 2 weeks ago talking about she wanted to meetup and be friends. Maybe her father wanted to talk to e bout being friends with her...idk...and I just dont care. I think Im indifferent! I think Ive hit that stage!! :-)

• Like 1

Officially 6 months NC today! Yay for me!

I didnt want to start a thread because i have nothing to say or new insight as of now.

I was sure id feel something special...but nope.

...and i assume im not going to get a contratulatory text from my ex. lol :)

Back to watching tv, eating almonds, eggs and porkchops.

Big workout with my trainer sheduleded tommorow. Must proteint load! Cav

• Like 2
Damsel in Distress
Officially 6 months NC today! Yay for me!

I didnt want to start a thread because i have nothing to say or new insight as of now.

Congrats Cav! Keep inspiring those of us who aren't so far along yet.

And I find it funny that when people want to say something that doesn't deserve its own thread they stick it in Na's thread, lol. It's like the breakup chatroom.

Is there no IRC chat on LS? and does anybody know how long do I have to wait to be able to send PM's? The FAQ is vague.

• Like 1

Good job Cav!!!!

I was doing well today. I did a 20 mi bike ride on the bike machine today in the gym to get my cardio in and i felt amazing after. But then IDK what happened something ticked and I went by her place after like what i used to do.... #relapse

I left before i could see anything that will hurt me. Its just so stupid. IDK why im clinging again.

• Like 2
Congrats Cav! Keep inspiring those of us who aren't so far along yet.

And I find it funny that when people want to say something that doesn't deserve its own thread they stick it in Na's thread, lol. It's like the breakup chatroom.

Is there no IRC chat on LS? and does anybody know how long do I have to wait to be able to send PM's? The FAQ is vague.

Thanks! I never thought id get here. Time goes really slow in the 1st months. Now it seems to be flying. I never thought that i could be inspiring. I was a complete basket case early on and completly insane and was sure death was imminent.

Feeling pretty good now!

I think you can PM after a month. I never really use it much.

Yes we all just sorta use NA's thread for non emergency postings. It was just a few of us early on but it is getting a big following! Rock on! Cav

• Like 2
Good job Cav!!!!

I was doing well today. I did a 20 mi bike ride on the bike machine today in the gym to get my cardio in and i felt amazing after. But then IDK what happened something ticked and I went by her place after like what i used to do.... #relapse

I left before i could see anything that will hurt me. Its just so stupid. IDK why im clinging again.

Well walking by isnt that bad. If you stop and stay then well worry! Lol

we all have bad moments some of us walk by others check facebook. You get less info walking by. Lol

Any way just a small blip in your recovery. Cav

• Like 1
Well walking by isnt that bad. If you stop and stay then well worry! Lol

we all have bad moments some of us walk by others check facebook. You get less info walking by. Lol

Any way just a small blip in your recovery. Cav

It was more of a conscious stop and stare. I didnt really have to be in that area.

but anyway, just gotta get back on the horse.

McDonald, don't drive by her house dude, anything you see will just hurt you. You don't want to know what is going on in her life.

I wish I could say i'm doing awesome, but i'm not. The more I see the guy I assume my ex is seeing (obviously dating), the worse I feel. So f*cking annoying and frustrating to see it. It's not THAT bad, but it still affects me which I don't like. It does make me laugh a bit because she got a HELL of a downgrade, but it still hurts to assume she is happy with someone new. But I know it will pass soon. Just part of me thinks, it's been nearly 9 months NOTHING EVER should rock me anymore.

I'm just having a bit of a tug-o-war with my emotions. I have still kept to being nice to her just because that's how I am and well being neighbors to be able to be somewhat friendly, even though she has been a complete bitch lately. But the more I think about it, and based on her actions, especially lately I am about to just say f*ck it and loose it on her.

Edited by suladas

I'm so glad these things pass quickly now, i'm already just back to meh and just thinking whatever.

But I am pretty sure there's going to be a fight between us again soon which I really hate.

• Like 1
Simon Phoenix
It was more of a conscious stop and stare. I didnt really have to be in that area.

Yeah, you really have to stop that type of behavior. Literally nothing good can come from it.

Hmmmm. Stop and stares are definitly bad.

If you had typed:

"I JUST GOTTA GET BACK IN THAT HOUSE'

Now that would be scary! Lol :)

• Like 1
If you had typed:

"I JUST GOTTA GET BACK IN THAT HOUSE'

Now that would be scary! Lol :)

Lol :laugh:

Haha no F that house and her new roomates that changed her and this new guy who lives there. That's the lat place I ever want to go back too (the house I mean)

I've been trying to figure out what causes me to do these things. Beause they are very spontaneous. I was working out.. Went to get food.. And then just walked towards her place, stopped across the street and looked up into the new guys place to see if I could see anything I haven't done that for a month... It was weird. Maybe because few days ago we had a short conversation and it gave me some false hopes.

So I went back to my

Old ways for a big I guess....

But I do recognize it Is extremely unhealthy and no good will come out of it.

• Like 1
  • Author

Well I've been fighting my urge to go into my "poor me" phase.

I went to go get some free food on campus and went inside to eat it because it was freezing outside. So I'm sitting on one side of a wall with a big window that separates it into two different areas. As I'm sitting there talking to my friend, who do I hear on the other side of the wall? My ex! Awesome! She has a very unique voice (I could recognize it anywhere. I'm not creepy. I swear! :laugh:) I didn't see her, I was looking for her through the glass but I had to stop myself. She was probably sitting with her friends. I wondered if she heard me and thought of me.

I felt my heart sink. I got really quiet. I was so talkative, cracking jokes with my friend and then I just stopped. I felt miserable. I felt a little extra motivated at the gym, but of course all of the songs that make me think of her were playing. So I felt like coming home and crying. I told myself on the way home "I'm seriously going to bawl my eyes out tonight" I thought about it at work too. I started thinking about contacting her and all of that crap.

Not letting myself throw a pity party though. F*ck that. I feel like this is a real test for me, and although you might not believe it by reading this post. I feel like I'm doing well today so far.

• Like 3