alcoholic bf

Holly

I would like to thank Tony and Dejette for their advice. I went to my first al-anon meeting tonight and met many people with struggles much like myself. I feel better now that I know that I'm not alone with this problem and that I have people who can also relate to me on the same level. Thanks again for the adviceguys & keep up the good work because you're really helping people!

I am so glad you took action so quickly. You don't mess around. Al-anon is a great organization with thousands of chapters all over the United States and other parts of the world helping so many people, not only drinkers, but all who have problems they feel powerless to overcome.

The people you meet at the meetings are caring and compassionate You will profit greatly by attending. Go often. You will find great support among those in attendence.

I am very happy that things will be coming together for you.

I am happy for you too. You will find understanding and lots of support and I am proud of you for taking the steps to make things better in your life. We don't have to "go it alone" in the face of our problems.

I too am thankful for all the wonderful advice I have read on the Loveshack. It really helps to know that other people have "been there" and are willing to share their knowledge and experience freely.

I am so glad you took action so quickly. You don't mess around. Al-anon is a great organization with thousands of chapters all over the United States and other parts of the world helping so many people, not only drinkers, but all who have problems they feel powerless to overcome. The people you meet at the meetings are caring and compassionate You will profit greatly by attending. Go often. You will find great support among those in attendence. I am very happy that things will be coming together for you.