"Are these yours?"

tigressA

You him late November, I think? And within a week were proclaiming love. Now you haven't seen him in 3 weeks (about half the length of your relationship?), and he's telling you that he found another woman's panties in his car.

Just read that again.

• Like 5

Now, lets not all jump on the cheating train..

Dose he do his laundry at a laundry mat? OR at home? Dose he have a sister? does he have an older brother who has a GF?

There have been many many time when I have stayed at my BF and he did my laundry and mine or his moms underwear got mixed up and yes.. it is like "Who the hell do these belong to!?" lol

Ninjainpajamas

Dose he do his laundry at a laundry mat? OR at home? Dose he have a sister? does he have an older brother who has a GF?

There have been many many time when I have stayed at my BF and he did my laundry and mine or his moms underwear got mixed up and yes.. it is like "Who the hell do these belong to!?" lol

I know we're all playing "guess who's underwear" here, but I mean c'mon...

Would a guy really have trouble determining whether it was his moms or his GF's underwear! For bob sakes I would hope I could tell the difference, to find my moms Victoria Secret G-string/thong/laced undies under the seat of my car I'd screech like a little girl, hide under my bed, curl into a ball and mumble in a frightened whisper to myself "it's sooo cold outside...soo cold!"

It's like you might be a redneck joke "If you can't tell the difference between your moms, sisters or girlfriends underwear....you might be a redneck"

I mean seriously who here would be confused between their sisters, moms and GF's underwear? what are the chances of the dimensions here lining up? I realize underwear stretch to like 10x their natural size but c'mon now...you think dear old mom or sis accidentally dropped her underwear under the seat? although hilarious...probably pretty improbable unless mom or sis has a reason to come by and do laundry in his car...which I don't know about you guys, but hasn't even come close to happening to me.

But the thing to put the nail in that is guess what...he said they were probably from an ex gf...he didn't mention the others as even possibilities, so I think that's a bit far-fetched...the percentages aren't high!

• Like 2

I dunno i'm saying maybe be transports is laundry in his car and random stuff fell out.

Cuz it sounds like hes a moron for even asking her.. and this makes you think he has the mental capacity to determine if they are her's/his moms/his sisters? If he had to ask her I highly doubt he pays attention who what his gf panties look like compared to his moms. The fact that my bf held up his moms underwear and asked me of there were mine one time proves this too. I was like, "Do I look like I would wear that?!" his reply "I don't know! maybe! I don't know ALL your underwear!"

• Like 1

Again I say, I know what my gfs or hookups underwear have looked like. And I never confused them for other womens undies. Maybe I just take notice better than other men, but each girl Ive been with has her own unique taste in undies. Plus Im a firm believer in foreplay, so I see her undies quite a bit before they come off for the main course at night.

Again I say, I know what my gfs or hookups underwear have looked like. And I never confused them for other womens undies. Maybe I just take notice better than other men, but each girl Ive been with has her own unique taste in undies. Plus Im a firm believer in foreplay, so I see her undies quite a bit before they come off for the main course at night.

lol my bf should take lessons from you then.. I was pretty insulted... grr

I know we're all playing "guess who's underwear" here, but I mean c'mon...

Would a guy really have trouble determining whether it was his moms or his GF's underwear! For bob sakes I would hope I could tell the difference, to find my moms Victoria Secret G-string/thong/laced undies under the seat of my car I'd screech like a little girl, hide under my bed, curl into a ball and mumble in a frightened whisper to myself "it's sooo cold outside...soo cold!"

It's like you might be a redneck joke "If you can't tell the difference between your moms, sisters or girlfriends underwear....you might be a redneck"

I mean seriously who here would be confused between their sisters, moms and GF's underwear? what are the chances of the dimensions here lining up? I realize underwear stretch to like 10x their natural size but c'mon now...you think dear old mom or sis accidentally dropped her underwear under the seat? although hilarious...probably pretty improbable unless mom or sis has a reason to come by and do laundry in his car...which I don't know about you guys, but hasn't even come close to happening to me.

But the thing to put the nail in that is guess what...he said they were probably from an ex gf...he didn't mention the others as even possibilities, so I think that's a bit far-fetched...the percentages aren't high!

Post of the day. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

Tig, this guy sounds like a jackass.

What would prompt a person to ask his gf if the panties he found belonged to her? He sounds like the type of guy that would ask such a question on purpose to evoke jealousy. Passive aggressive.

It's almost as if he asked the question in order to bait you- or at the very least plant a sense of insecurity in you.

Would a guy really have trouble determining whether it was his moms or his GF's underwear!

Given that they're long-distance and only met in person for the first time in mid- to late-November, and they haven't seen each other in the past three weeks, I'd hope that he'd KNOW from the few times they've actually seen each other what her undies look like!

This is one of the weirdest things I've ever heard. What stands out the most, is why does he insist on keeping them? I mean, I can understand holding on to things like pictures of your ex, cards, things like that? But underwear? :confused:

• Like 2
This thread is a good example of why I never date women who wear underwear.

:lmao:

Why he still has it is beyond me.

This is one of the weirdest things I've ever heard. What stands out the most, is why does he insist on keeping them? I mean, I can understand holding on to things like pictures of your ex, cards, things like that? But underwear? :confused:

I'd say his motives don't matter- he's established that he's a jackass- so it's up to Tig to realize he's a jackass and cut him loose.

• Like 1

I'm guilty of having kept an ex underwear he forgot at my place. I thought about using it for voodoo purposes :p

• Like 2
I'd say his motives don't matter- he's established that he's a jackass- so it's up to Tig to realize he's a jackass and cut him loose.

True. When I first read the thread, my immediate thought was what Kaylan said. Then again, it could be completely harmless. A tough spot, I would not want to be in. Ick!

I'm guilty of having kept an ex underwear he forgot at my place. I thought about using it for voodoo purposes :p

Were they clean at least? :laugh:

Agreed, 100%.

Ninjainpajamas

This does not surprise me :p

Ok, here is a possibility...he was doing his own laundry at a laundry mat and a female accidently left her panties behind in the dryer and thy accidently got mixed up w his clothes when he took them out the dryer and then fell out of his laundry basket into his car...I suppose that COULD have happened.

Ninjainpajamas
Ok, here is a possibility...he was doing his own laundry at a laundry mat and a female accidently left her panties behind in the dryer and thy accidently got mixed up w his clothes when he took them out the dryer and then fell out of his laundry basket into his car...I suppose that COULD have happened.

No no no, here's what happened;

A fearless cat was being chased by a rabid dog across a lawn and onto the street...a cat who just happened to be wearing underwear...

The cat suddenly made a sharp turn! kicking up dirt and grass heading straight for Tigressa's boyfriends car...it just so happens that the window was cracked!...and just enough for the cat to jump through, therefore making a slow-motion leap through the gap in the window just barely escaping the jowls of the beast...

The dog jumped up into the crack (because he's a dog and he's stupid) and barked and growled splashing drool all over the window, however unable to release himself...so he wiggled and flailed around for about 15 minutes until he died of suffocation...

So the BF comes out whistling and enjoying the day....not noticing there is a dead choked out dog in his window. He casually gets into his car and drives off...

Coming up to a red light he absolutely HAS to make...not to mention a left turn! so he slams on the gas, pulls the emergency brake and powerslides around the corner just making it...unfortunately it was such a hard turn the dead dog ends up flying out the window and into a sandwich shop right into a large pot of clam chowder! without anyone even noticing! by golly!...

sales were up 200 percent that day on soup btw...

The fearless cat (let's call her Susie)...recognizing that the dog was gone! comes out and is immediately frightened...naturally a fight to the death breaks out...Susie throws a right hook with her paw followed up by a flying upper cut kick to the lower jaw and knocks the BF out cold...in the flurry of the battle the BF only manages to send a girly claw, some would saw a flail of desperation and slide off Susie's panties with his little pinky finger and they get tossed directly under his passenger seat...Susie pees on the seat and scurries out of the window!...being the car was old amd banged up, the window fell off the rollers and now was completely down.

The next day he comes to...confused and distraught, he sees a pink material coming out from under his seat, he picks it up and realizes it's a pair of undies...but since he suffers from amnesia because of the sheer force of Susie's kicks..which were like that of a dragon from watching all those old Bruce Lee movies...he therefore doesn't recall the events that took place and his only logical reasoning was to believe they were Tigressa's...because as he fought with Susie near death, his life flashed before his eyes, therefore thinking of Tigressa's face surrounded by a white glow...and she was the last thing he thought of before he passed out...he did not think he would survive Susie's wailing, relentless battering and wrath.

Mystery solved.

Edited by Ninjainpajamas
  • Like 5
No no no, here's what happened;

A fearless cat was being chased by a rabid dog across a lawn and onto the street...a cat who just happened to be wearing underwear...

The cat suddenly made a sharp turn! kicking up dirt and grass heading straight for Tigressa's boyfriends car...it just so happens that the window was cracked!...and just enough for the cat to jump through, therefore making a slow-motion leap through the gap in the window just barely escaping the jowls of the beast...

The dog jumped up into the crack (because he's a dog and he's stupid) and barked and growled splashing drool all over the window, however unable to release himself...so he wiggled and flailed around for about 15 minutes until he died of suffocation...

So the BF comes out whistling and enjoying the day....not noticing there is a dead choked out dog in his window. He casually gets into his car and drives off...

Coming up to a red light he absolutely HAS to make...not to mention a left turn! so he slams on the gas, pulls the emergency brake and powerslides around the corner just making it...unfortunately it was such a hard turn the dead dog ends up flying out the window and into a sandwich shop right into a large pot of clam chowder! without anyone even noticing! by golly!...

sales were up 200 percent that day on soup btw...

The fearless cat (let's call her Susie)...recognizing that the dog was gone! comes out and is immediately frightened...naturally a fight to the death breaks out...Susie throws a right hook with her paw followed up by a flying upper cut kick to the lower jaw and knocks the BF out cold...in the flurry of the battle the BF only manages to send a girly claw, some would saw a flail of desperation and slide off Susie's panties with his little pinky finger and they get tossed directly under his passenger seat...Susie pees on the seat and scurries out of the window!...being the car was so banged up, it fell off the rollers and now was completely down.

The next day he comes to...confused and distraught, he sees a pink material coming out from under his seat, he picks it up and realizes it's a pair of undies...but since he suffers from amnesia because of the sheer force of Susie's kicks..which were like that of a dragon from watching all those old Bruce Lee movies...he therefore doesn't recall the events that took place and his only logical reasoning was to believe they were Tigressa's...because as he fought with Susie near death, his life flashed before his eyes, therefore thinking of Tigressa's face surrounded by a white glow...and she was the last thing he thought of before he passed out...he did not think he would survive Susie's wailing, relentless battering and wrath.

Mystery solved.

I <3 you! haha

• Like 1
  • Author

So I asked him to get rid of them. He said he would. Turned into a big argument. He doesn't think he did anything wrong in asking me if they were mine, and the notion I have that he's 'holding on' to them is 'ridiculous'. He wondered why it's been on my mind for the last day and a half and let it spoil my mood when he'd forgotten all about it; he says he couldn't care less about them, there are a hundred more important things than them.

He's done this sort of thing before--he doesn't really care to talk things out. He just says his truth and then it's done, over, forgotten. There was one time when I asked him if he'd Skype with me and he wrote back "I'll think about it." I took that in a bad way and told him as much--respectfully. He never responded; I called him because I thought he was mad at me. He wasn't mad at me; he just didn't think it was something worth discussing. He said he told me what he had been thinking at the time I asked him and it didn't mean anything more than that.

I think he might be way too matter-of-fact for me. I read way too much into everything and then I feel like my feelings are being trivialized. I think this might be done.

I really think this is just a foot in the mouth type of thing.

I think his response to them being in the garbage was more sarcastic than anything else.

I think this is something silly to end things over.

But you both may just have two different communication styles.

However that is what happens when you have a relationship before knowing someone.

• Like 1