"Are these yours?"

tigressA

Mme. Chaucer

I can't keep this to myself any longer … I'm consumed with guilt.

They are MY panties.

I'm so embarrassed. :(

• Like 3
Ninjainpajamas
I can't keep this to myself any longer … I'm consumed with guilt.

They are MY panties.

I'm so embarrassed. :(

Well at least you remembered where you left them!

...unless you were trying to "mark" your man or territory..

nah a woman would never do that!

• Like 1

Haha his is a really great post. Sorry OP. it's pretty funny but I have good news for you. I think this guy is just an idiot. Would you consider him a player? Even if he was, a player would not be stupid enough to ask such a dumb and revealing question.

Someone else said it might be so you don't come up to visit him. Well unless this guy is the #1 douche in the world. I think there are plenty of other excuses to give to create a fight. Ie - I'm sick, my family is coming into town, last minute business trip and plenty more.

Coming up with- are these your panties would be by far the worst possible excuse. Any guy, even as dumb as your bf would know this would create a fight so why would he bring it up if it really was another woman?

• Like 1

I'm glad to hear that PantyGate was resolved. Thing is though, I think that if you were both more mature, this probably would have been resolved in an hour instead of taking an entire weekend. Either you would have ascertained it was "nothing" or that he really was cheating on you and then it is over.

1. Doesn't seem like you really screened him for any sort of character, only "chemistry".

2. If he were smarter or if he truly "got" you anywhere nearly as well as advertised, he probably wouldn't have brought up the panties in the first place. Or maybe he likes drama too.

3. If you were better at communicating this would have been an hour-long argument instead of a whole weekend of you being passive-aggressive. (At least you acknowledge your issues though.)

Everyone was telling you that it's all on this guy. Here's the thing though. You can't deserve better in a partner if you're that way yourself. A great guy is going to be wary of getting involved with someone who is vindictive, overly suspicious, passive-aggressive, and overly dramatic. On some level you know this and it is why you worked through this whole fiasco with him in the first place.

Some things to think about.

Edited by Imajerk17
  • Like 2
Time to call it a day.
As this issue appears to have run its course, request granted. Thanks to everyone for their participation.