Friendzoneception

Hi guys, i have a problem with this situation so i didn't know where to find help so i got here. So there is a girl that likes me really much (my best friend). We have a common friend and she always gave me greetings from her. Then we met and she started tallking with me about realationships, if i have a girlfriend do i like a girl . . . She wanted then to get in a realationship but was shy to ask and i didn't know her that well so i kind of put her in the friendzone? After months we were learning more and more about eachoter and became best friends. She said that she will never give me up and that i mean too much for her. But then i started to like her, i think about her more then as a friend. Now here comes the problem! There is a guy that she likes and they will get soon in a realationship, i don't find that bad for me but when she get's in a realationship with him it will be her first and she says that they will be in that realationship for a long time, and he also says that. My question here is that will i ever have a chance with her, could i be in a realationship with her in the future and will the realationship with that guy and her last really that long?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Edited by IamBatman
  • Author

Well i am 16 and she is 15, but she has her heart sent on him . . . Although we got out few times. She likes him for the most part because of the looks but says that i am really preety and gorgeus . . . . But i will take your advice and just be friends for the time being and wait :) Thanks!