Not sure how or when to ask her out..

I've been going to a Sport Clips for the last 2 years and I've had someone, if you want to call it cut my hair but it's basically been using a no guard shaver. She always ends up getting me to talk about my life, i.e. work, my nieces, etc. but I now want to get to know her. I know a little bit about her through our conversations but.. I want to see if this is something that could work.

Should I..

1. Try to talk to her about herself/ask her questions about herself during the haircutting season then at the end ask her out?

or

2. Just wait till the end of the session to ask her out?

or

3. Another idea I didn't come up with?

I think waiting for her outside after work will seem really creepy.

Thanks for any advice!

I would wait until the end of the haircutting session and ask her if she wants to meet for lunch sometime. I think to go out on a date in the evening may be a little bit too formal at this point. If you and she do meet for lunch, and things go well, then you could ask her out to dinner and/or movie.

• Like 1

Have some sort of conversation during the haircut session. You don't want to go for not talking to just asking out. Have to work her in a bit before asking our her out for lunch or something. Agree with the poster before me.

• Like 1