New here :D...and just questions about crushing on my guy friend.

hey everyone :D

ok so i ended up losing contact with my guy friend..and i ended up adding him on fb..(i knew him since highschool..)and well we started talking on there..well chatting on fb..and he starts asking me if i have a boyfriend..and i said no..(i never had one..)and he kept asking me the same question multiple times.and i would tell him why..and he would say "it's not what you think" and then we start talking about hs..and he starts saying that he was a really shy person..and i told him "oh yeah?then why were you the one who first approached me and started talking to me?" and he said "because i felt comfortable around you" (we meet in highschool and i was a freshman and he was a senior...just out of no where he came up to me and started talking to me..i was such a nerd/dork back then..haha) and when we were in hs he would always tease me and walk me to the water fountain etc..and i would have acted on my feelings back then but he had a gf..

in then on fb we start having conversations...and he says "we should hang out sometime" and then he would say "if your with me hanging out - all my friends will be checking you out..". and the other time i told him on fb that i was gonna delete it and he says "no, im gonna miss you :(" oh and when he said "your the only one i pick on from back home :)" ..and "and out of nowhere we started talking about dating..and he started saying he such a shy person that he already wanted to lose his virginity...and i was just like ..whaaaa?LOL..and just outta nowhere he would randomly message me on fb..saying that it wasnt him but like his pocket he sat on it or something.. and one time he told me on fb that he was coming back to the city cause he lives in a diff state..and i was like "aww why didnt you tell me" and he was like "well i could go see you but i really dont want too.." which i ended up replying "oh no its cool" (i was soo happpy lol but then when i saw that he wrote "i really dont want too" i was like :( lol..) and then he's like telling me to tell him where i was at ..so he could come and see me..and i said "no it's okay.." and he goes "so no personal goodbye yet :)" with mostly every sentence he ends it with :) ..and one time i wrote "drinking hot chocolate..soo good:)" and he wrote "can i have some :)" ..and i really did want for him to see me but when he wrote that he didnt want too..i said no. oh and the fact that he watched a tv cartoon that i would always tell him about.. and he decided to watch it.

also at the same time i dont wanna lose him as a friend..i rather have him as a friend than him finding out that i like him.and losing our friendship.

i feel like he's giving me mixed signals.like i just don't know..

i don't have his phone number either...we would be talking about our phones but he would never tell me to give him my #..

also IF he does have feelings for me then why would he say "i really dont want too" when i asked him that how come he didn't tell me he was in the city so i could see him.. or what about the "if your with me hanging out - all my friends will be checking you out.." like wth does that even mean? and the part where he keeps asking me if ihave a bf and i would say no but he would be like its not what you think..

Ugh..so confused .lol

Sorry if its long .

how old are you? you claim you know this guy "since high school" so it appears you're already graduated, but honestly - this whole thing sounds like a middle school crush.

move on.