2nd bite of the cherry??

Hi all long story short I posted on here few months back about I co worker I like. Well anyway I ended up asking her on a date after reading the signals from her. She actually made it pretty clear one night that she was a little keen on me. However when I did ask her on a date she said no...time not right, not a no....blah blah blah basically blew me out. Anyway since then I took a step back and given her some distance. However I am now due to leave for another job soon and I have been getting some small hints she may be keen on me. Just random texts and emails really. Basically I am trying to work out if a. She is keen on me and b. Should I ask her out on a date again. As I say I am leaving so nothing to lose really. She is just hard to read and I don't want to misread her being friendly for anything else. Any advice much appreciated

Hi all long story short I posted on here few months back about I co worker I like. Well anyway I ended up asking her on a date after reading the signals from her. She actually made it pretty clear one night that she was a little keen on me. However when I did ask her on a date she said no...time not right, not a no....blah blah blah basically blew me out. Anyway since then I took a step back and given her some distance. However I am now due to leave for another job soon and I have been getting some small hints she may be keen on me. Just random texts and emails really. Basically I am trying to work out if a. She is keen on me and b. Should I ask her out on a date again. As I say I am leaving so nothing to lose really. She is just hard to read and I don't want to misread her being friendly for anything else. Any advice much appreciated

Like you said you have nothing to lose so if you really like her ask her out again.

• Like 1
  • Author

Yes true....I mean if she says no I may be a bit embarrassed as I plan to stay friends with people from work but no biggie. I guess what I am really asking is am I misreading signals? Like I say she has suddenly started texting me randomly again but when I try to get a bit flirty she doesn't seem to play along....I'm confused!

• Author

Yes true its all about experience....now how to do it? casual do you fancy grabbing a drink or bit more flirty.... Prob is I don't know if we have similar interests so can't think of anything I can suggest us doing

Drinks is fine. Be confident and get to know her interests.

Try to relate to any similarities you two have. You'll have a good story to tell either way based on how good (which should happen) or bad things go.

Good luck