what does sex and intimacy really about?feelings etc

So im 21 ive never had sex before.... been with this guy for like 2 years on and off but now were official things are going smooth but we are getting more intimate and im starting to notice hes getting more attached to me and more affectionate and hes expressin him self more to me ...

I mean the only difference is that in the past he didnt really know why i didnt get to intimate with him but now he does know ... im wondering why hes changed though? can some one really fall in love with you the more you share ?? im confused!!

The longer you're together the more attached you'll be. I think it'd be pretty obvious that the more you share together the move "in love" someone will get. You'll have to answer this question ...do you love him back?

Feelin Frisky

After two years of putting up with your dodging, he thinks you're finally gonna start puttin' out.

Just yanking your chain a tad. Sorry. Consider that from 19 to 21 you are both going to grow some and figure out differing priorities. Love can certainly intensifiy. You're officially an adult. It's time (IMO). Enjoy.