KISS ME!!

Jenna

My bf and I went to a party last night. We were sitting there practically the whole night lying in each others arms, but still he won't kiss me!

I didn't kiss him either, but I only didn't because I didn't know whether he would have wanted to or not. Should I just make the first move and kiss him (like I always end up doing?) I have told him before that anytime he wants to kiss me he should, because I always want to kiss him, but he only kisses me when we say goodbye.....I mean, why is he so scared.....and is that the real reason?? what can i do to make him more comfortable??

If he brushes his teeth regularly, flosses, uses mouthwash...and you do the same...then he shouldn't fear he has bad breath or possibly be repulsed by yours.

With that out of the way, he probably comes from a family that was not very expressive and seldom showed affection. If that is the case, he may feel awkward demonstrating affection, kissing, unless it's the mechanical good night thing. There is also a chance that he is shy in front of people and prefers not to kiss at parties, in public, at gatherings, etc. If that's the case, you must respect that. However, if he is the same way when the two of you are alone, that's not good.

If I were you, I would not annoint him as your boyfriend until he was able to get in the back seat and give you some heavy duty kisses for a period of ten minutes or longer.

Since you have told him what you desire and he hasn't responded, you can bet he will be like this all the days of your relationship...and in other areas as well. There is just no way to force the issue.

Again, I repeat, he has the perfect right to be shy or withdrawn in front of other people. You can just wait to get your kisses in private if he accomodates you under private circumstances. If he holds back initiating kisses in private, there are problems he needs to deal with.

If I were a girl and I had to initiate kisses with my boyfriend every time, I would tell him to hit the road and kiss my butt!!!

randy jeffers
My bf and I went to a party last night. We were sitting there practically the whole night lying in each others arms, but still he won't kiss me! I didn't kiss him either, but I only didn't because I didn't know whether he would have wanted to or not. Should I just make the first move and kiss him (like I always end up doing?) I have told him before that anytime he wants to kiss me he should, because I always want to kiss him, but he only kisses me when we say goodbye.....I mean, why is he so scared.....and is that the real reason?? what can i do to make him more comfortable??

It is important for people to meet each other's affectional needs for a relationship to feel fulfilling and balanced. If you are always the one to initiate kisses and you dearly crave long, affectionate kisses, you may have to tell your boyfriend that you really need this. If he is unwilling to put himself out for you in this way, then you might have to tell him that you will be looking for someone who can meet your needs better.

You don't have to tell him in a demanding way, because that will only make him resist. You will have to explain to him why this is so important to you and how happy this will make you. This will be good for him, because even if you break up and move on to different relationships, he will have trouble with the next girl if he is stingy with his kisses.