Is grinding cheating?

thank you for your opinion everyone. Sorry I Haven't been on for a while. We broke up and I tried to do no contact and I fail 6 days later. Trying my best on the next :(

How did you pull the trigger? How did she take it?

• Like 1
  • Author
How did you pull the trigger? How did she take it?

I wanted to talk to her badly that day . She was calm at first then she said there's a part of her that will miss me but she knows she gotta move. The whole 6 days she liked being single. Yeah kinda hurt inside

• Author

Oh yea, we came to agreement that we have to break up. During that last call.. She said she lost feelings for me and lost the sparks. She doesn't want to lose me as a best friend either.

Oh yea, we came to agreement that we have to break up. During that last call.. She said she lost feelings for me and lost the sparks. She doesn't want to lose me as a best friend either.

Tell her you do not need a girl that is a friend you want a girl friend, so this is good bye. Then go NC with her.

Yeah my last one pulled that "I still wanna be your friend though!" I replied "After all the hell and fights we've been through up to this point, there's no way we can be friends, that's not even remotely realistic." One of my buddies went through a nasty divorce last year after his wife admitted to cheating on him with a total stranger. She had the balls to tell him she wanted to remain friends! I just don't know about women...

It's not cheating unless you know what your limits and know to make distances for your own good.

Hey Andrea, do you have a boyfriend?

It's not cheating unless you know what your limits and know to make distances for your own good.

So being that you do not go all the way because that is your limit, then you doing oral would not be cheating.

Love your logic.