i'm really trying...

I adore my bf with all my heart and he says he loves me. We're making alot of future plans together and we get along wonderfully. For the first time, I'm truly in love. BUT... I'm having the hardest time trusting him. Within minutes of him getting home from work he calls me to come over. We're together all the time, he tells me where he's going or when he gets home and he's always saying that i never have to worry about him cheating on me. Doesn't make sense why i don't trust him, huh?

He's very flirty... it's part of his personality, like mine, but awhile back he came onto a girl in front of me... we got through that one. Then he was looking online at one of those match things... it's now been deleted (without me asking). He's always making comments about other women... he says he's kidding. The other day i found a card with his phone number on it... he had gone out that night and says he doesn't remember giving his number out. Then he swore to me it would never happen again and says that he's not going to drink like that anymore, because he's with me and doesn't want to behave the way he did... I didn't even ask!

Well now he's going on a trip with a guy friend and it turns out that this place is known for it's beautiful asian women and prostitution. He wouldn't ever pay for sex, but the thought of him hooking up with some girl down there and bringing "something" back to me grosses me out. And I just don't know what to think?

He's so damn woman crazed it drives me nuts. He knows all of this and just assures me he loves me. I'll never know if he ends up cheating on me on this trip. Now this is where i need the advice... I hate this constant feeling of being insecure (and I am truly working on it). I've NEVER been insecure before. So, if I leave him I won't feel like this anymore, but I might loose some one worth while all because I'm feeling a lil' insecure. If he cheats I was right and I leave WITHOUT a doubt, but if i leave and he was sincere when he said he would never cheat...

this sucks! :(