What can I do?

A year ago, my ex left me after being together 2 yrs, telling me he "wasn't happy". I recently found out that he went back to his ex of 4 yrs ago & they're already engaged! I can't seem to get into a relationship since then and use this as a crutch for my actions & behaviour. I am afraid to show too much emotion to anyone because I fear that it will push them away. What can I do to stop allowing this pain to interfere with finding a happy relationship?

Well it is understandable to take some time off and reflect/regroup from a relationship after it ends, but there is a point where we need to continue with our lives. You might ask yourself if you have any past feelings of abandonment or loss that could have been triggered by this (such as parents divorcing, dad dying, etc). Understanding our pasts is the key to controlling our futures.

A year ago, my ex left me after being together 2 yrs, telling me he "wasn't happy". I recently found out that he went back to his ex of 4 yrs ago & they're already engaged! I can't seem to get into a relationship since then and use this as a crutch for my actions & behaviour. I am afraid to show too much emotion to anyone because I fear that it will push them away. What can I do to stop allowing this pain to interfere with finding a happy relationship?

There is no easy way to deal with L-O-V-E

But one thing is for sur you should never

stop searching for Mr Right. And remember

not to take emotional baggage to the next

relationship.-Terry