Is this guy losing interest?

PushMeUnderwater

PushMeUnderwater

Hi there,

I'm not sure if I am posting in the right section, if it's the wrong one, I do apologise to the admins.

For about a week, I have been talking to this guy. His name is Harry. He seems quite nice. We kind of clicked when we started skyping. He even said to me that he feels like we have clicked with each other. The conversations started off friendly, but then we got a bit flirty. He said to me that he thinks I'm very beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, pretty, etc. I said thank you and that I appreciated the compliments.

So when we exchanged skype names, we started video chatting. He told me he was getting turned on by just watching me and I was flattered. Then we got talking about breasts and he asked my size, then asked for a quick flash. Not of my breasts, just my bra. I was fine with that but I kept my face out of sight of the camera when I did. He said it was very hot. Then he started telling me he wanted to meet me. As the week went on, we still talked but not very frequent. He does have work, which I understand. As we talked, we flirted a lot and he said he wants to have sex with me and I want the same. I've told him this. We've been getting dirty via Skype but I still keep my face away from the camera just to be safe.

At the end of our conversations, he always says something like "I'll be on tomorrow night, but very late" or something else along those lines. Is this him hinting that he wants to talk again? I'm not sure, because he said this friday night and we never spoke last night... So I was a little confused. He is also online now and I said "Good evening" to him, and I have had no reply. It has been 3 hours now. I don't want him to think I'm clingy or obsessed so I'm keeping my distance.

I don't know what to think, though? I asked him what exactly he wants in me and he said "To be a mate, who I also seem to fancy quite a lot ;)". I'm not sure what to think, though...

So what do you think from what I've told you, is he after? I personally think that I'm over thinking, but I get scared. I've been f**ked over a lot in the past and I don't want it happening again. Which is why I'm keeping my distance for now until he decides to talk.

What are the possible signs he doesn't care much now? Or do you think he's just busy? Then again, he's online on Skype yet posting all over facebook... Advice please? Sorry if it's too long. Thank you ever so much in advance.

It's VERY obvious he's after sex only. I also get a hunch he's either in a relationship or is married. The fact he only comes on at night, or says that he'll be on "late at night" or the fact that when YOU initiate there is no response (wifey could be around).

I'm really not sure what makes you feel he's actually interested in you to begin with. He wants to see your tits he wants to have sex.

If this is what you think you deserve or this you NOT being f.ucked over, then by all means go with it. But I doubt you're getting a boyfriend out of this situation.

It actually pains me to read this. Courtship is long dead. I can't for the life of me think this is a guy trying to get a girl to date him. "Hey toots, show me your boobs." "hee hee! OK!"

• Like 1

It pains me to read this also.

He wants sex with you. That's it. He even told you that!

So when we exchanged skype names, we started video chatting. He told me he was getting turned on by just watching me and I was flattered. Then we got talking about breasts and he asked my size, then asked for a quick flash. Not of my breasts, just my bra. I was fine with that but I kept my face out of sight of the camera when I did. He said it was very hot. Then he started telling me he wanted to meet me. As the week went on, we still talked but not very frequent. He does have work, which I understand. As we talked, we flirted a lot and he said he wants to have sex with me and I want the same. I've told him this. We've been getting dirty via Skype but I still keep my face away from the camera just to be safe.

This is not what you should do if you actually want a relationship with a new man and not just sex. Just something to remember for the future.