the co worker

Basically I have developed strong feelings for a girl I work with. In the past she has given little hints like asking what I thought about us and stuff so I txt her asking her to go for a drink and she said no. Basically she said its not a no but just not right now....wtf? Now I do know she is keen on another man but he doesn't feel the same way so I guess maybe she is flirting with me a little for attention.anyway fast foward from here and I gave her some space for my own sanity really. But recently we have started getting on and she has been txting me a little. So my plan was to ask her out again as am soon to be leaving work. However we went to a party the other night and she got drunk and asked me what I thought about us as people say we should get together. Before I could answer she said she thought it was a bad idea as she would mess my head. I replied that we should chat about it when we were both not drunk which didn't go down too well. Anyway she came up to me a few times and was hugging me. She also asked me why I txt her x on messages when I am drunk....I replied I will txt all the time if she wants and she said not to! So fast foward again and we both end up having a lie down in a bedroom but then get disturbed so we left and joined the party again. So toady I txt her and we chat and she just says she is sorry for anthing she said.....what does that mean??? I am really confused as to whether she likes me, likes the attention , is just drunk and flirting ......any opinions or advice would be great. I'm starting to be quiet attracted to her

• Author

Its the same thread but ongoing ....like I say I backed off from last time but since then she started showing interest in me , everyone at work seems to think we have sexual tension etc but I'm not so sure she really likes me....she. Sort of blows hot and cold, at times is a bit playfully rude to me and she only seems to mention 'us' when she has had a drink. I had planned to ask her for second time since I am leaving my job but since a party over the weekend I am having second thoughts as to if she into or not. Just major confused.