I need some insight on my situation.

Mizzmonoxide

So me and my FWB had come to a conclusion we were now seeing each other but with no commitment and stuff, ya know the typical thing and well today I was really upset about my ex and I told my FWB that I was sad and I told him it was about the ex and he sent me a text back that said "do you still like him tell me the truth." It took me back because it kinda seemed like a sign of jealousy and I told him "no I don't, I need a real dude, I need someone that's down for me and He isn't down for me." And he replies with this "Well i am :) and i am not a dude but i am a man :) but you know how i feel about being in a relationship right now." And I just don't get him lol I'm not taking this very serious seeing as we did say we weren't gunna be in a relationship yet but what is he trying to say? Plus we hung out all day today and we were acting as if we were dating like kissing and holding each other in front of people and now everyone thinks we're dating which isn't the case. I'm confused.

Any insight?

He sounded jealous.

Or afraid he'll lose his FWB.

Maybe in time it could become an. R. Don't know what the people who saw you two will think. Just let them believe what they will.

todreaminblue
So me and my FWB had come to a conclusion we were now seeing each other but with no commitment and stuff, ya know the typical thing and well today I was really upset about my ex and I told my FWB that I was sad and I told him it was about the ex and he sent me a text back that said "do you still like him tell me the truth." It took me back because it kinda seemed like a sign of jealousy and I told him "no I don't, I need a real dude, I need someone that's down for me and He isn't down for me." And he replies with this "Well i am :) and i am not a dude but i am a man :) but you know how i feel about being in a relationship right now." And I just don't get him lol I'm not taking this very serious seeing as we did say we weren't gunna be in a relationship yet but what is he trying to say? Plus we hung out all day today and we were acting as if we were dating like kissing and holding each other in front of people and now everyone thinks we're dating which isn't the case. I'm confused.

Any insight?

if you talk about an ex and bring up the topic of an ex most guys get insecure,even fi they dont want a relationship with you , they have to check to see if you are still on the same page as they are..its also territorial....especially fi they are sleeping with you....being a fwb....is an uncertain relationship...i hate it when guys say i dont want a relationship but ill root you be happy with that now or ill walk.....is that clear???

i would say keep walkin bud........sods....its a sexual relationship no matter what....if you want a relationship out of this, dont wait for it too long before you make your desire known.....protect yourself from being hurt....and ultimately being let down when it ends.....deb

• Author

Today we stopped by his work because we wanted some coffee and we ended up staying till he got out of work so he could give us a ride and well I just acted like I didn't really care much like I wasn't all flirty and stuff just so he can see I'm not all hung up on him and I think he got kinda jealous or like I upset him but idk but I'm not gunna stop my life for him until he figures out what he wants. Did I do the right thing?

In my opinion FWB don't work. They always end with someone feeling hurt .its a really simple answer !!if you like this guy and enjoy sex something extremely private and obviously enjoy spending time then why not date?and just for future reference all men including myself hate when were interested in a girl and she brings up drama with exs don't do that anymore. Its not because he's insecure or jealous its because he's into you and cares but guys are weird because were supposed to be tough and not sjow are feeling cause if we do we come across needy or weak so its a lose lose .

And his text ment what it said he's a man and he wants you!!, so decide if you want random hook ups and just unemotional sex or a healthy ,loving,relationship ?your life your choice

• Author
In my opinion FWB don't work. They always end with someone feeling hurt .its a really simple answer !!if you like this guy and enjoy sex something extremely private and obviously enjoy spending time then why not date?and just for future reference all men including myself hate when were interested in a girl and she brings up drama with exs don't do that anymore. Its not because he's insecure or jealous its because he's into you and cares but guys are weird because were supposed to be tough and not sjow are feeling cause if we do we come across needy or weak so its a lose lose .

And his text ment what it said he's a man and he wants you!!, so decide if you want random hook ups and just unemotional sex or a healthy ,loving,relationship ?your life your choice

Thank you and yeah I can really tell he is into me, we had some intimate moments a few days ago and it wasnt in a sexual way but in a caring way, we spent time just watching a movie and cuddling under the covers and holding hand, kissing on the nose and all that so maybe I'm just being impatient and I know he wants to take it slow but I'm just scared nothing will really come out of this, I'm going to see him today because he left his work tie with me so I guess I'll see what happens.