THREE CHEERS FOR TONY

Nobody of consequence

Nobody of consequence

I've been going through these posts, and you know who always manages to come up with a empathetic response? That's right, TONY!

Most people are just too lazy to bother writing responses to other people's posts (yup, I'm one of them), but Tony always has time.

He always writes an educated response.....and to most people here, that's what we're looking for. We need help with our problems, and Tony always has time to give us the attention we need.

You're a real champ Tony

Who else agrees??????????????

p.s do you know how many time's Tony's name appears on this board??? 219!!!!

Well, thank you so much. You are very kind to write those words. I am a little embarassed that my name comes up so many times. There must be some other Tonys around here.

I do appreciate you taking time to write such nice words. And I do think you are someone of consequence.

I agree.Tony's cool.I really like Tony.Tony responds to alot.I was always curious,Tony how do you ever sleep? It must be hard trying to get enought rest.just was always curious....and good going Tony....you deserve to have a break!

Thank you Patty, I enjoy responding with my points of view and learn a lot from reading the perspectives of others.

My sleep patterns are odd, but I only rarely post during sleep time.

Good idea about the break. Perhaps I'll do that for the next few days. Excellent idea.

Yeah, I've been here just briefly and Tony's advice really helped me calm down and see the situation much more clearly. I am amazed at how emphatetic and insightful he is!! Tony!!! YOU THE MAN!!

i have to agree with everyone else...tony is amazing.

so much so that when i got on this site last nite, for the first time, i was convinced that tony must be the site administrator or something...who else would take the time to answer every email with thoughtful advice and so promptly? i am amazed, tony, and i think it's awesome that you take the time that you do to help people with their problems. i hope you keep it up, though i can't blame you if you take a break - this has to be exhausting after a while.

thanks from yet one more person for the advice.

sarah

I am deeply touched by all the very kind remarks that you have put here. Of course, my friends have known for years that I am touched in a lot of ways.

This site is for everyone and I learn an incredible amount from everyone's posts so I am deeply appreciative of everyone here making their helpful views known for those who post.

I am not the site administrator nor do I get paid for posting here. This is simply something I enjoy doing and consider it part of my service to others for having a nice stay on the planet. I only wish there had been an Internet and a LoveShack site some years back when love was putting me through hell.

There is a link on the homepage to those who are directly responsible for this site. In my opinion, it is the best forum on the subject on the Internet.

Thanks again for all your kind words. This has been a very special day for me. Now, if only I can win the lottery on Wednesday. The jackpot is $22 million. Of course, if I win I may not be around quite as often...unless there is Internet access along the French Riviera.

Tony, you deserve all the accolades..

Your opinion is more often right than wrong, and you are the first person to stress to others to seek other opinions before taking any of yours to heart.

And I agree, this is the greatest site on the internet on this subject...because YOU are a part of it!

Oliver

Gilbert and Sullivan

Hoorah! Hoorah!

I've been going through these posts, and you know who always manages to come up with a empathetic response? That's right, TONY! Most people are just too lazy to bother writing responses to other people's posts (yup, I'm one of them), but Tony always has time. He always writes an educated response.....and to most people here, that's what we're looking for. We need help with our problems, and Tony always has time to give us the attention we need.

You're a real champ Tony Who else agrees?????????????? p.s do you know how many time's Tony's name appears on this board??? 219!!!!