Not sure what to make of this...

Give you some background:

I am 31, she is 23. I met this girl in June of 2012. We dated for 2 months, slept together, went on dates, vacations, etc. and she happens to live in my Condo Complex.

I was going through some things and got needy/clingy, and she got scared and broke it off around beginning of August. I was pretty heart broken because I was really into this girl so we didn't talk for about a month.

We started LC with random run ins at our Complex Pool. She was seeing someone she met a few weeks after we broke up. I started seeing someone and told he we shouldn't talk for a while. This was around end of September.

Around October, we started talking again, ended up starting to see eachother. Kissing, her spending the night, light fooling around in bed, etc.

Out of the blue, beginning of November, she tells me she is falling for someone, when she never told me she was seeing anyone and made it clear she didn't want something serious.

I stopped talking at that point, though once a week she would randomly send me a text message asking the most random questions... as though she was trying to find a reason to contact me. I did reply to these texts, however, very short and cold.

I kept her at bay for about a month, not really seeing her or anything. She started texting me more often, started posting on my Facebook, tagging me in old pics, etc... things she has never done before.

Over the last couple of weeks, she's been showing a lot of interest again. Inviting me to hang out with her and her friends (She usually never does this, and hardly did this when we were dating), and the next morning after hanging out even invited me over for breakfast... WTF? She NEVER invited me for breakfast!

She then starts coming to wine night with my other friends who live in the complex, and she knows its casual, yet she had to shower, do her hair, and seriously looked like she was ready to go out for the night even though she was just coming over to have wine. My other friends are in their 50s, so I know it wasn't for them.

Last weekend, she came with me to a friend's Birthday party in Newport Beach. We went bar hopping, had a great time, and she was by my side the entire time. I would lightly touch her hips, or her lips, and she wasn't opposed to it at all, no flinching, moving away, etc. She constantly kept eye contact with me, even when I wasn't talking to her.

We ended up staying the night at my friend's house, slept in the same bed, and she was cuddling with me the entire night. I didn't try anything sexual with her.

Next morning, we woke up, went back to our complex, went and had breakfast, and ended up spending the day together at the pool (Cali Winters).

I didn't text her all day Monday and she ended up texting me a random pic of my friend she took Saturday night to start conversation, but I kept it short.

Whats going on here? Is she interested? Or just being friendly? I'm really not sure what I should do next. I don't typically text her first anymore, though I did yesterday, and she replied right away and kept the convo going until I cut it off.

To give you some background on her: She isn't a PDA type of gal, never has been. She doesn't really 'chase' per-say, and typically waits for the man to invite her out rather then she inviting me out... very hard to gauge.

• Author

Quick Update: So I'm going to Vegas this weekend, and she agreed to stay at my place and watch my dog for me. I asked her out to dinner next week to which she agreed, and we have a snowboarding trip planned (Just her and I) for end of Feb... I'm gonna try to escalate next week after dinner before the Snowboard trip, but her actions and willingness to hang out seem like there is interest.