What is this virgo girl girl doing?

baldrick'swater

baldrick'swater

I recently joined a new company and met this virgo chick, who’s like me, a stoner. She’s an intelligent girl and notices stuff. We have common friends. We talked once or twice for the first two months but then she asked for my number so that she could msg me and we could go down to smoke. We were already facebook friends. We both were in complicated relationships and would try to help each other out about our relationships. She’d flirt with me often and touch me front of people gently. Then there was this office party. I never told her I had a crush on her but went for the party. I asked her to fix me up with some girl in the party and she tried but I had been pretending to be interested in someone else. We both got really drunk in the party and I didn't pursue the girl I said I’d like to.

Through the party she flirted with me. Caught me when I was alone when some girl wasnt trying to talk to me. We both then ended up kissing. She then had to leave because her ride was there. I was drunk and tried calling her when she left. She didn't pick up or msg back. She said she was way too drunk and didn't rem the night before but apparently she picked up her boss’s call later at night. Next day was a holiday and she messaged me the next day then saying whats up. People in the office spread the rumour around of what happened between us. But we continued talking. But I’m a cancer and I always thought she liked a guy in our small group.

I started ignoring her. She did too. We’d message each other often before but then things changed even before the kiss. I remember she’d kind off get throat struck when I’d tell her that I’m going for a movie with some girl I kind of fancied. We stopped messaging frequently. I decided to stop talking to her and told her She said fine but why. She asked me a few times and I stated that we’re foolish and we’d end up kissing again when we are so complicated already. We both said it was a mistake and she said it wouldn't happen again.

Then there was the Christmas party, where I had a fight with somebody and one of my group members, senior one got up to defend me, not the one she I feel crushed on.

I had made a lot of decently close friends by then, Then after the fight when things cooled, I told them (the virgo and friend, not the one i think she’s hitting on) that I had told someone in the office about the kiss. After the fight that night both of them decided not to talk to me. I apologized to them but to no avail. I have restless leg syndrome so take clonazepam and so the guy who stood up to fight for me said won’t talk to me, until I stop talking those pills. I didn’t. He stopped taking. Just the usual hi when we’d pass in the office.

I tried talking to the girl but she wouldn’t pick up or message back.

Now she began to ignore me completely in front of everyone in the office. Since I handle important clients in my office, my name goes around in the office. People obviously noticed.

One day, got bugged and messaged her in the office that I need to speak to her because things were getting weird with people’s reaction to me after the rumour, but she never replied or picked up the call. Then I saw her and asked her to speak to me. She did for a few minutes but she had to leave with that crushing guy in a office cab. She said fine we’ll talk tomo over a cig. But as soon as the guy came she said she doesn't want to talk but in some time. I messaged her she replied she doesn’t want to talk because she wants to eliminate some people in her life and that how she works.

So I told her that she has a crush on the other guy and that's why she’s trying to make it look as if I’ve done something wrong to her when she messaged and I replied she messaged as soon as the guy was off the cab.

We both sit far apart. But now after telling her of being weird since that guy, she makes me jealous or that what I think. She’ll purposely mention that she’s going with him to some cab guy when I’m some where around. She’ll talk to the other guy when she’d see me at her opp side. Since then she’d talk to the guy but in such a way that I can see her talking to him over the cabins. If I ignore her esp with that guy and she’d see me and I’d turn and go somewhere else. Very few ways you can go in the office, she’d come behind me with that guy talking to him loudly and knowing that I’m in front and trying to get away. She’s purposefully mention things like that I hope you’re travelling with me in the cab with that guy when I’m close. I’ve noticed her looking at me straight into my eyes after we had stopped talking. I’ve noticed that she notices me when I’m around and has to take a second before she can carry on talking when addressing her seniors in official matters. Since endearing myself to everyone in the office I often go to her side. What is this Virgo chick trying to do?

• Author
baldrick'swater

She'd talk loudly whenever she is near my seat. The cafeteria is near my seat. I’ve noticed that she notices me when I’m around and has to take a second before she can carry on talking when addressing her seniors in official matters. Since endearing myself to everyone in the office I often go to her side just opp.

What is this Virgo chick trying to do or prove. I know the other guy finds her hot so i told her once. I started thinking that maybe they both like each there so i'd let them be alone and not go for that smoke. I dont know if she likes him. She has been going through a bad break up and her home scene isn't fine. She's deactivated her facebook account. She decided to move out of her house. Which normally shouldn't be the case or is thinking of. Her very close friend and mine said that give her time or something.

I told her its ok if we don't talk or message or go for a smoke but atleast not the conspicuous ignoring. I said that lets be professional and just say the customary hi if we pass across each other. She did that before and i thought she wanted to talk. It was after new years. So i messaged her saying she confused me and thought she wanted to talk and asked her if she wanted to, and that i won't entertain you anymore so she said yes she never wants to speak to me and that i dont have to entertain her. Her last msg said that, no she has her own way of handling things. That is keeping some in her life and eliminating some. She can't fake being colleague friends and it isn't personal. I wonder how it isn't? Its her choice she said.

About me - I'm a writer. I'm highly neurotic and pedantic. Master in Eng, PGD. I'm fairly observant and fond of poetry, Jung, Camus, Dostoevsky. I'm a recovered addict. Highly neurotic with a wild imagination. I don't even know for sure if she likes that guy but it seems like that. She'll touch him too. Come sit at his desk. Though she mostly never goes for a smoke alone with him but in a group. We often went together to smoke alone.

Edited by baldrick'swater