he cheated and now what..

this guy I met from online dating site he asked me to be exclusive so we dated exclusively for few months.

Recently I felt he's trying to avoid me.. cancel meet ups and not answering my calls.. so I def. knew somethings going wrong.

Funny story, he emailed a female friend of mine who also is on the same website..ha shocking. what a drama..lol

My friend emailed him back to test him and she found out that he was sitting his home messing around the web site while he told me he was on the business trip.

My friend then told him he shouldn't do this blah blahs...

He texted me next morning saying he knew what I've been doing..ugh

I texted him back saying now his trying to blame everything on me, what hes done to me really hurt me bad,, which he didn't reply back.

then we spent one day no talking no nothing at all.

he used to always send me texts everyday though even the day he sent my friend the email... so since he busted and everything messed up, I figured we're done. He wasn't even trying to explain or making up execuses...he just did nothing.. so I figured oh well hes not even trying any.

Then last night, after one day no contact, he texted me asking if im around his town and he just came back (I think he meant he's back from his business trip..ridiculus) I didn't reply back.

Today, he emailed my friend(the dating site one) 'the games we play..'

I mean, now what the hell is he trying to do? is he trying to make my friend also guilty..? is he trying to point out on what she did? which was flirted him back(to see how he would react)... my friend asked him what is he trying to say, he didn't reply her back.

I don't know,, I like him very much,, I was going to give him another chance if he comes back to me just apologize or do whatever,, I just like him that much.. but what he is doing now is just confusing me..

Is he trying to come back to me? if not what is he trying to do?

he hasn't asked me to meet him up, have conversation, or anything..

if you ever cheated your girlfriend, or your boyfriend cheated on you, what happened the next? did you go few days without any contact?

I'm just so confused and devastated

Forget him! Why are you even considering forgiving a cheater!? Not to mention one who doesn't even care about being forgiven or not...what a douche bag. he is a liar and you can not trust him and you should be relieved you at least found out in the first few months before you invested years in him or something.

Consider this.............so he got busted talking to your friend, so he stopped talking to her. Well how many OTHER girls besides your friend do you think he was talking to?? You think he stopped talking to THEM?

Nope! Cause you didn't find out about them!

ChessPieceFace
he emailed a female friend of mine who also is on the same website..ha shocking. what a drama..lol

My friend emailed him back to test him and she found out that he was sitting his home messing around the web site while he told me he was on the business trip.

I like him very much,, I was going to give him another chance if he comes back to me just apologize or do whatever,, I just like him that much..

And this, my fellow good guys, is the problem.

??????? ???????

Which part of this makes sense to you, considering you are a grown ass adult..

He lies and cheats then throws guilt trips, why would you want to continue with someone whom so blatantly plays games.

If you need validation about your true self worth that badly then by all means go to him, but surely if you read what you've written, you'd come to the same conclusion as everybody else has made.