Re: another girl

Tony T

You are way too young to be settling down permanently with one lady. If your current girlfriend is at college three hours away, I can absolutely guarantee you she would be happy to have you free her up so she can go about her campus socializing in good conscience.

At your age, you should be free to pursue whatever ladies you wish.

Beyond that, I think the things you have in common with your girlfriend will continue to diminish as the school year wears on. The stuff of college is much different than that of high school. Between you and me, my bet is she has her eyes on some guys at her college anyway.

For now, you are a whole lot better seeing and enjoying the company of ladies who attend your school and/or who live right there in your town.

Give your girlfriend a call and tell her how much you value her friendship but that you don't want to hold her back from social activities at her college and that you feel a need to see people at your school. She'll understand perfectly, she's a big college girl now.

See how easy that was?

Maybe this new girl that you kind of like has a boyfriend already, so it is useful for you to find this out before you really break things off with your girlfriend. But it sounds like the roots of love are not very deep within you for your girlfriend anyway, otherwise you would not be so quick to be attracted to the new girl.

You are way too young to be settling down permanently with one lady. If your current girlfriend is at college three hours away, I can absolutely guarantee you she would be happy to have you free her up so she can go about her campus socializing in good conscience. At your age, you should be free to pursue whatever ladies you wish. Beyond that, I think the things you have in common with your girlfriend will continue to diminish as the school year wears on. The stuff of college is much different than that of high school. Between you and me, my bet is she has her eyes on some guys at her college anyway. For now, you are a whole lot better seeing and enjoying the company of ladies who attend your school and/or who live right there in your town. Give your girlfriend a call and tell her how much you value her friendship but that you don't want to hold her back from social activities at her college and that you feel a need to see people at your school. She'll understand perfectly, she's a big college girl now. See how easy that was?