kiss...n bst frnd?

angel.priyali

angel.priyali

Some days ago,i suddenly asked my best frnd...his three wishes in wch i m involved...

N his first wish was...

I want to kiss you

Hw does anyone xplain this?

From that day i just cant stop myself from thinking about him in that way n smile on his words...

Is it obvious?

Has anyone evr experiend the same thing?

Plz share frnds...

johnforbes254

:rolleyes:

I don't know you but I think it sounds like a poor attempt at him telling you that he wants to be more than friends or is entertaining the idea of dating you? How long have you known each other? Any sexual advances in the past?

Some days ago,i suddenly asked my best frnd...his three wishes in wch i m involved...

N his first wish was...

I want to kiss you

Hw does anyone xplain this?

From that day i just cant stop myself from thinking about him in that way n smile on his words...

Is it obvious?

Has anyone evr experiend the same thing?

Plz share frnds...

Fine.

Good.

Now please write this in English.

This is a forum, not a mobile phone, and we're not all text fiends.

You'll get more replies if you write in a way that's understandable to everyone.

And not everyone here, has English as a first language.

Thanks.

imtooconfused
Love is like a fart. If it has to be forced, it's probably schytt.

Best advice I have seen in a long while.

• Author
angel.priyali
:rolleyes:

I don't know you but I think it sounds like a poor attempt at him telling you that he wants to be more than friends or is entertaining the idea of dating you? How long have you known each other? Any sexual advances in the past?

I know him from past 2 years

• Author
angel.priyali
Fine.

Good.

Now please write this in English.

This is a forum, not a mobile phone, and we're not all text fiends.

You'll get more replies if you write in a way that's understandable to everyone.

And not everyone here, has English as a first language.

Thanks.

Sorry

Some days ago i suddenly asked my best friend,his three wishes in which i am involved and his first wish was that he wants to kiss me

How does anyone explain this.from that day i just cannot stop myself from thinking about him in that way and smile on his words.

Is it obvious?

Has anyone experienced the same thing?

Please share friends...

Sometimes, boy/girl friendships are just that. just good freind-ships. I know a couple who have known one another since their first days in primary school, and here they are, at University, and they're still good buddies.

However:

It's very rare to have a boy/girl friendship where one of the people does not have more emotionally invested.

It's unrequited love with hope that it will change.

it seems to me that your friend had more invested than you thought, and he really actually does 'like' you a whole lot more than he let on.

And I would guess you like him a lot too.

Is a relationship something you two can get into?

I see you're in India, and I know culturally, life is different there, to life in the west.

• Author
angel.priyali
Sometimes, boy/girl friendships are just that. just good freind-ships. I know a couple who have known one another since their first days in primary school, and here they are, at University, and they're still good buddies.

However:

It's very rare to have a boy/girl friendship where one of the people does not have more emotionally invested.

It's unrequited love with hope that it will change.

it seems to me that your friend had more invested than you thought, and he really actually does 'like' you a whole lot more than he let on.

And I would guess you like him a lot too.

Is a relationship something you two can get into?

I see you're in India, and I know culturally, life is different there, to life in the west.

We just cannot be in a relationship. Its complicated. His family problems. And my bad past relationship just dont let us to commit

• Author
angel.priyali
What were the other two wishes?

He wants to go on a night out on a beach.

He wants to take me to my favorite place.

We just cannot be in a relationship. Its complicated. His family problems. And my bad past relationship just dont let us to commit

I hate to tell you, but these are hurdles and obstacles you two are putting before yourselves.

His family situation - well, I don't know anything about that, but if you are both of adult age, the problems would be surmountable.

But your problems?

That's just in your imagination.

You - are stopping you - from moving on.

Fear is the biggest 'killer'. It's ridiculous to allow the past to stop you from going forward to a happier future.

but of course, you haven't really revealed too much, so really, that's all I can say......