Second Date.

So there's this amazing girl I met through one of my close friends about a week ago. We went on our first movie date the day after I met her and we had an amazing time. We laughed, cracked jokes and snuggled a little in the theatre. Throughout the past week we've been talking constantly via text messages and she suggested a movie at my place and I suggested we cook dinner together too this coming Friday night.

My burning question is whether or not it is too soon for me to try to kiss her if the moment is right. I got cheated on in my last relationship of 2.5 years and it has made me very cautious I guess you could say. I also know from her best friend that she hasn't dated anyone in 5 years but we connected instantly when we first met. Heck, she secretly put her number in my phone the first time we met. Anyone have any advice.

If it feels right do it.

Don't let your past cloud your future - learn from it. Just pay attention to any red flags and warning signs.

So there's this amazing girl I met through one of my close friends about a week ago. We went on our first movie date the day after I met her and we had an amazing time. We laughed, cracked jokes and snuggled a little in the theatre. Throughout the past week we've been talking constantly via text messages and she suggested a movie at my place and I suggested we cook dinner together too this coming Friday night.

My burning question is whether or not it is too soon for me to try to kiss her if the moment is right. I got cheated on in my last relationship of 2.5 years and it has made me very cautious I guess you could say. I also know from her best friend that she hasn't dated anyone in 5 years but we connected instantly when we first met. Heck, she secretly put her number in my phone the first time we met. Anyone have any advice.

Definetly do something. If you won;t do anything she'll think you like her as a friend. Just lean your head against hers, she'll probably do the same. Look at her, she'll look at you, the rest is magic.