Every guy will cheat if he can get away with it.

To be honest, I think the majority (51%+) of people would cheat if they thought they could get away with it.

Totally, people really just cannot handle the truth...

Most of the time when someone doesnt cheat, it is because the perfect opportunity of them never ever getting caught hasnt arisen...

• Like 1

Most of the time when someone doesnt cheat, it is because the perfect opportunity of them never ever getting caught hasnt arisen...

This is not true. I had a woman come on to me on a business trip and I could have done it without ever getting caught but I didn't. Why is to so hard to believe that some people actually have morals and integrity?

• Like 5

I didnt say all

We live in a world of absolute hedonism and narcissism

People with morals and integrity are become rarer

I don't agree. My point would be the majority, rather than all or even most, as described in your post.
I don't agree. My point would be the majority, rather than all or even most, as described in your post.

Ehhh Id say 75% would.

• Like 1
I didnt say all

I sort of agree but you can hardly blame this on one gender.

• Like 1
Ehhh Id say 75% would.
As someone who's never cheated and not because the lack of opportunity or perfect situation that might hide the cheating, it would be really sad for me if only 25% of people could hold firm boundaries.

There's really no valid reason to cheat.

As someone who's never cheated and not because the lack of opportunity or perfect situation that might hide the cheating, it would be really sad for me if only 25% of people could hold firm boundaries.

There's really no valid reason to cheat.

I agree. Im not saying its not sad, it is, but I am a realist not an idealist. I save my idealistic ideas for designated contemplation time on rainy days

I didnt say all

Dafuq???

Are you insane? No offense, pbjbear, I actually kinda like you. Kinda.

But my god you're just as bad as these women haters on this site that go around bashing women as the inferior sex.

People with morals and integrity are becoming rarer? How old are you? 25? How many of those years have you been cognizant to what goes on in the world? 5?

Where have you lived in those 5 years? NYC?

So let me get this straight. 5 years, living in a FRACTION of the planet, is ENOUGH TIME for you to say that men are scum and integrity is becoming rarer?

It's your world...not mine. And it only remains your world because you make the choice to continue to live in it.

EVERYONE has the power to make their situation better. But you gotta want to make it better and not prefer to just wallow in it.

• Like 1

Some men who are really in love with their partner would think of cheating like this:

..................If your full, you won't enjoy your favourite cake if your gunna burst already (say, Christmas lunch, and you wanna have desert already but are SO full)

If you really love your women, and the sex life is fine, MORE pussy will not necessarily appeal to every man.

Both food and pussy are things most men really enjoy, but having as much as possible of the best food/women is NOT always going to feel best:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Some men who are really in love with their partner would think of cheating like this:

..................If your full, you won't enjoy your favourite cake if your gunna burst already (say, Christmas lunch, and you wanna have desert already but are SO full)

If you really love your women, and the sex life is fine, MORE pussy will not necessarily appeal to every man.

Both food and pussy are things most men really enjoy, but having as much as possible of the best food/women is NOT always going to feel best:lmao::lmao::lmao:

For me, it's "why bother?" No woman compares to the one I have...I'm not going to waste my time DROPPING my standards and cheat on someone I love. That's like stacking the deck so you get the WORST cards, imo.

• Like 2
normal person
d*****bags, yes. Men, never.

Love this.

I'm seeing a lot of generalizations and negativity here. I think if (and I know that's a big "if") a guy is genuine and with the right girl, he'll appreciate what he's got. His desire to maintain it will be more powerful than some flash in the pan sexual impulse.

I've had opportunities to cheat and never get caught, it's definitely not something I sought out, but the opportunities presented themselves regardless. Still, I've never cheated for a few reasons under different circumstances:

1). Cases in which it wasn't even considered because what I had with my girlfriend was more important/meaningful. No consideration taken; when you're in a relationship you ideally should be content with what you've got and willingly accept the forfeiture of being with other people. If you can't, don't be in a relationship.

2). Cases in which I was tempted to but didn't. There's been an occasion or two where I've felt a better connection to someone other than my girlfriend at the time. Regardless, I didn't cheat because it's a horrible thing to do, unwarranted, and because it's a breach of an agreement. I didn't do it only because I was afraid so much of how my girlfriend would feel, I was afraid that I would feel like a terrible person for doing it. I'm not "proud" of myself for showing restraint only because that's what was expected of me. The only insightful thing that I took out of these experiences was that if I was feeling strongly about some other girl, then I shouldn't have been with my girlfriend. So we broke up.

Maybe I'm an outlier in the sense that I take the rules pretty seriously, but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I was deceiving someone who was completely undeserving of it. I'm sure there are extenuating circumstances a lot of the time, but it seems to me that a lot people who cheat are either with the wrong person altogether, want to have their cake and eat it too, and/or are too immature or unwilling to deal with their situation in the right way. I totally understand why some people have the desire to cheat, what's frustrating to me is how the desire is managed by those people.

There are plenty of genuine guys out there who can conduct their relationships respectfully without cheating, and personally I'm not fond of being lumped in with the bunch who haven't figured out how or why not to do it. Or those who just lack the moral decency. Just my two cents.

Edited by normal person
  • Like 2

I wonder what the point of this thread was. Uhm no, no one is programmed to Cheat. You say 'get over it'? Over what? Your declaration of infidelity is not factual. It does however show, deep phsycological issues. Also stupidity.

Thats the truth.

this could classify as the dumbest thread in LS so far and this answer as the dumbest answer in the thread....

Can you please elaborate a bit more on your theory?

• 2 weeks later...

ok so we are supposed to believe that genetically a man is supposed to spread his seed..how many 5? 10? 20? and the woman is supposed to find a provider for her offspring? how does that make sense..if the man is spreading his seed making a whole bunch of fatherless babies then how is the woman finding the provider?..thats just plain bull****...a man can make a few children w one woman and take care of all of them,,,besides most cheaters are not spreading any seeds,,they are just having sex with random women..so please stop with the scientific, genetic garbage,,cheaters men and women are LIARS and scums.spread your seed "single" and stop leaving destruction in your path. PATHETIC sheep:bunny:

• Like 1

its not if he is with the RIGHT girl that he wont cheat,,,he has to be the RIGHT guy too...and if the right girl is the only thing stopping a cheater...then they are cheaters,,if the girl is the wrong one a decent person would end it,,not use the RIGHT girl excuse..omg people justify cheating like this?:lmao:

[

QUOTE=normal person;4577476]Love this.

I'm seeing a lot of generalizations and negativity here. I think if (and I know that's a big "if") a guy is genuine and with the right girl, he'll appreciate what he's got. His desire to maintain it will be more powerful than some flash in the pan sexual impulse.

I've had opportunities to cheat and never get caught, it's definitely not something I sought out, but the opportunities presented themselves regardless. Still, I've never cheated for a few reasons under different circumstances:

1). Cases in which it wasn't even considered because what I had with my girlfriend was more important/meaningful. No consideration taken; when you're in a relationship you ideally should be content with what you've got and willingly accept the forfeiture of being with other people. If you can't, don't be in a relationship.

2). Cases in which I was tempted to but didn't. There's been an occasion or two where I've felt a better connection to someone other than my girlfriend at the time. Regardless, I didn't cheat because it's a horrible thing to do, unwarranted, and because it's a breach of an agreement. I didn't do it only because I was afraid so much of how my girlfriend would feel, I was afraid that I would feel like a terrible person for doing it. I'm not "proud" of myself for showing restraint only because that's what was expected of me. The only insightful thing that I took out of these experiences was that if I was feeling strongly about some other girl, then I shouldn't have been with my girlfriend. So we broke up.

Maybe I'm an outlier in the sense that I take the rules pretty seriously, but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I was deceiving someone who was completely undeserving of it. I'm sure there are extenuating circumstances a lot of the time, but it seems to me that a lot people who cheat are either with the wrong person altogether, want to have their cake and eat it too, and/or are too immature or unwilling to deal with their situation in the right way. I totally understand why some people have the desire to cheat, what's frustrating to me is how the desire is managed by those people.

There are plenty of genuine guys out there who can conduct their relationships respectfully without cheating, and personally I'm not fond of being lumped in with the bunch who haven't figured out how or why not to do it. Or those who just lack the moral decency. Just my two cents.

this could classify as the dumbest thread in LS so far and this answer as the dumbest answer in the thread....

Can you please elaborate a bit more on your theory?

Easy, she is a misandrist