Should I Stay or Should I Go...

Roxy

Need a bit of advice...

I've been in lust with this guy, Alex, I know for about 3 months. We hang out at the same bar, but have never been on a date. At first things seemed to be going great. We talked a lot and his friend told me how much Alex liked me, etc...but then the ex-girlfriend came back into the picture. Things between us were a bit awkward for about a month. She's been out of the picture now for a while and things have been going great between us again. He flirts with me a lot and I flirt back, but neither of us ever go "overboard" with the flirting. So, 2 weeks ago, I ask him out on a date. We didn't set a day or time, because we both have hectic schedules. He seemed totally into doing something with me, though. I have not received a phone call from him since then, but he still flirts with me at the bar and is super nice. I'm really quite confused by this. I always say, "people do what they want to do," and if he wanted to call me, he would have despite his schedule...yet he's still flirtateous. Although his friend told me 3 months ago that Alex was into me, I still see him watching me from across the room.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on with him? You think he's into me or not? Should I give up?

Thanks...

This guy is probably still reeling from things that happened (or are still happening) with his ex. Do you know anything about his ex or the circumstances revolving around their relationship or lack thereof?

One thing is for sure, you don't want to be in a rebound relationship with him. He may know this too and is keeping his distance to try to prevent that from happening. All this flirting you describe sounds pretty hot. He just may not be ready to fan the flames again so soon.

It sounds like all the cards are on the table. Give him some time to ante up. And if he doesn't. Well, you'll just have to play cards with someone else.

You have done a lot to show your interest in him. Now he needs to make some steps towards you. Otherwise, this relationship is too one-sided, with you making all the effor to get it together with him, and him just sitting there leading you on with his flirting.

This guy is probably still reeling from things that happened (or are still happening) with his ex. Do you know anything about his ex or the circumstances revolving around their relationship or lack thereof?

One thing is for sure, you don't want to be in a rebound relationship with him. He may know this too and is keeping his distance to try to prevent that from happening. All this flirting you describe sounds pretty hot. He just may not be ready to fan the flames again so soon. It sounds like all the cards are on the table. Give him some time to ante up. And if he doesn't. Well, you'll just have to play cards with someone else.