andrew

tabby cat

help me. recently my boyfriend of two years just broke up with me because he couldn't handle me anymore. however he still sees me sometimes and he's really happy loving and caring when i'm nice and what he calls sadated. but other times he doesn't want to know me and he and my parents keep telling me that i am chasing him. i cant just turn around and say the last couple of years have been great but see ya later and that be the end of everything. and i don't want to. but how do i get over him and just be able to be friends and not want to see him all the time and be able to cope with that. he said he loves me and he still does and that maybe in a year or so after i have sorted my life out we could see how things go. and i belive that if i get my act together that things will be ok. but how do i cope with everything now and is there any way that i can get andrew wanting to see me so that i don't loose him completely? help me please

YOU ASK: i belive that if i get my act together that things will be ok. but how do i cope with everything now and is there any way that i can get andrew wanting to see me so that i don't loose him completely?

Yeah, get your act together. For now, you need to stay away from this guy. Being around him is only going to cause you emotional problems and keep you from focusing on yourself.

He'll like you a whole lot more if he doesn't feel like you're chasing him. You have a lot to learn about men but I've got to go to bed o I can't tell you all about them right now.

If you stop by here a lot, you can learn all you need to know.

It sounds like your intensity it scaring him and that is why he can only deal with you when you are "sedated." You can start today by acting more casual about the relationship, even if you don't feel it. Otherwise, you will drive him away.

Tell him that you are making a real effort to calm down about the relationship and you would like him to give the new you a chance. But this will require discipline on your part, not to go to pieces, get emotional, and smother him with your neediness.

YOU ASK: i belive that if i get my act together that things will be ok. but how do i cope with everything now and is there any way that i can get andrew wanting to see me so that i don't loose him completely? Yeah, get your act together. For now, you need to stay away from this guy. Being around him is only going to cause you emotional problems and keep you from focusing on yourself. He'll like you a whole lot more if he doesn't feel like you're chasing him. You have a lot to learn about men but I've got to go to bed o I can't tell you all about them right now. If you stop by here a lot, you can learn all you need to know.