What should I think?

Betty

i have a neighbor who lives in the same area, not really a neigbhor but I run into him sometimes.

Once he invited me over to his place for the afternoon for tea and i came because he was friendly and because he is new in the area and has few friends, but when i came to meet him outside that mall where he lives he started acting really scared, like he didn't want me to walk with him to the appartment because he was scared other people would see us.

He is married with two kids and i only see him as a neighbor, nothing more. still, he acted like we were having an affair while we were walking.

i had tea and cake at his place and chatted with him a bit then he asked me if i wanted to give him a massage and i told him i couldn't do anything like that and wasn't interested in a married man.

he then told me that he wasn't the type of guy who would try hard to get a woman because he could pay money to have a beautiful woman easily if he wanted! (he meant a prostitute)

can you belive that? he didn't see anything unusual about this!

was he serious or was this just a way to deal with me rejecting him?

You really need to ask him for an accurate answer to this question. I know there are some pretty sharp looking ladies of the night who work near the mall...and they work in the daytime too.

What puzzles me is that very few prositutes are licenses massage therapists and it seems all he wanted from you was a massage.

I also think his wife really picked a dud for a husband.

Hmmm, the possibilities are endless.....

I wonder if he was joking? You know, some people make a joke of things but you can't always tell. It's just the strange sense of humour they have. I hope he was joking - for his poor wife's sake.

Or then again, maybe he's just a little strange as a person.

The fact that he was acting like you 2 are having an affair could indicate he's had one before, been busted and didn't want anyone to gossip that he's having another one. Who knows!

You've made it clear that you're not interested in a married man. Maybe he doesn't see being with another woman an issue and was a bit put off by your comment. Poor wife if that's how he thinks.

I wouldn't worry too much about his comment - yet. If he starts making you uncomfortable with his comments and/or behaviour, then don't hesitate in not seeing him anymore. If you feel comfortable around him, it could just be that he was joking (or maybe you hit a sore spot on his ego - "i may be married, but i can still have a woman if i want"). I think maybe this guy needs to realise that he can have a beautiful woman - he can have his wife!!!!

You'll soon find out the kind of person he is and be able to make your mind up from there.

i have a neighbor who lives in the same area, not really a neigbhor but I run into him sometimes.

Once he invited me over to his place for the afternoon for tea and i came because he was friendly and because he is new in the area and has few friends, but when i came to meet him outside that mall where he lives he started acting really scared, like he didn't want me to walk with him to the appartment because he was scared other people would see us. He is married with two kids and i only see him as a neighbor, nothing more. still, he acted like we were having an affair while we were walking.

i had tea and cake at his place and chatted with him a bit then he asked me if i wanted to give him a massage and i told him i couldn't do anything like that and wasn't interested in a married man. he then told me that he wasn't the type of guy who would try hard to get a woman because he could pay money to have a beautiful woman easily if he wanted! (he meant a prostitute) can you belive that? he didn't see anything unusual about this! was he serious or was this just a way to deal with me rejecting him?

It was a mistake to go with him to have tea, knowing that he was married. Then when he asked for a massage, obviously he wanted sex from you. He is very unromatic and mechanical about sex and his comment about paying for it is an insult to you. He is saying that he does not have to work hard with prostitutes because he pays them. Why can't you be as easy as they are?

He knows nothing about getting a woman in the mood for sex and maybe his wife is disgusted with his crude and selfish demands and thus he is looking elsewhere for his satisfaction.

Hmmm, the possibilities are endless.....

I wonder if he was joking? You know, some people make a joke of things but you can't always tell. It's just the strange sense of humour they have. I hope he was joking - for his poor wife's sake. Or then again, maybe he's just a little strange as a person. The fact that he was acting like you 2 are having an affair could indicate he's had one before, been busted and didn't want anyone to gossip that he's having another one. Who knows! You've made it clear that you're not interested in a married man. Maybe he doesn't see being with another woman an issue and was a bit put off by your comment. Poor wife if that's how he thinks.

I wouldn't worry too much about his comment - yet. If he starts making you uncomfortable with his comments and/or behaviour, then don't hesitate in not seeing him anymore. If you feel comfortable around him, it could just be that he was joking (or maybe you hit a sore spot on his ego - "i may be married, but i can still have a woman if i want"). I think maybe this guy needs to realise that he can have a beautiful woman - he can have his wife!!!! You'll soon find out the kind of person he is and be able to make your mind up from there.