Strange situation ? Uhm ?!

Met a girl like 3 weeks ago. We firstly talked online and I don't know, everything went good. We met in real life couple of times, had general fun, you know. But she told me that she just got out from a long relationship ( like 3 years or so .. 3 months ago broke up ) and even though she still has contact with the ex-, mostly because he keeps calling, wanting to talk, you know, trying to get her back after cheating and so, .. she told me she doesn't want to get back to him, but still has some feelings and kinda pity her ex- for keep trying.

She told me that she really likes me but she isn't ready for a new relationship, doesn't want to give me high hopes and so. Ok, I understand this .. but what makes me think a little is her attitude sometimes. For example: We were talking about sweets and how much she loves them and she can do almost everything for them. Asked her .. Almost ? She then said like "You made a plan in your head to f*ck me or any other sexual activity, well, you can't buy me with sweets. With some time and some love ( tenderness ) maybe .. or maybe not ! We shall see." ( And she was pretty serious when saying this ... ) I was a bit, uhm, surprised. And she told me a lot more .. uhm .. sexual comments, hints and so.

I am a bit confused because even if she doesn't want commitment and such, she gives some mixed signals. I am a bit cautious because I don't want to become the third wheel or something like this .. but still, she looks like she wants just to have fun .. or what ?

Any suggestions ?

angel.priyali
Met a girl like 3 weeks ago. We firstly talked online and I don't know, everything went good. We met in real life couple of times, had general fun, you know. But she told me that she just got out from a long relationship ( like 3 years or so .. 3 months ago broke up ) and even though she still has contact with the ex-, mostly because he keeps calling, wanting to talk, you know, trying to get her back after cheating and so, .. she told me she doesn't want to get back to him, but still has some feelings and kinda pity her ex- for keep trying.

She told me that she really likes me but she isn't ready for a new relationship, doesn't want to give me high hopes and so. Ok, I understand this .. but what makes me think a little is her attitude sometimes. For example: We were talking about sweets and how much she loves them and she can do almost everything for them. Asked her .. Almost ? She then said like "You made a plan in your head to f*ck me or any other sexual activity, well, you can't buy me with sweets. With some time and some love ( tenderness ) maybe .. or maybe not ! We shall see." ( And she was pretty serious when saying this ... ) I was a bit, uhm, surprised. And she told me a lot more .. uhm .. sexual comments, hints and so.

I am a bit confused because even if she doesn't want commitment and such, she gives some mixed signals. I am a bit cautious because I don't want to become the third wheel or something like this .. but still, she looks like she wants just to have fun .. or what ?

Any suggestions ?

There can be two things..

Positively-when a girl comes out of a bad relation she really dont trust anyone,so she shows you some attitude. Maybe she was sexually involved or her ex had used or cheated on her...thats why she says sexually related comments.

On the other hand, she likes you and wants to give you a chance...thats why she is nice to you and have fun with you....dude, she is really trying hard. She is also confused. She is having trust issues. Give her time, you will know

Negatively-she maybe using you and doing time pass till she shows attitude to her ex and get involved again with him.

I dont know what kind of girl she is. I cant say. But this could be two possibilities in your situation.