Known this girl for years... Now its getting confusing.

Aero Zeppelin

Aero Zeppelin

Eh... Well, there's this girl I've known for years. Well, uh, we've been friends for a while, but since last year at school, she seems to act a little odd around me. Like she randomly follows me and crap. Yesterday, she'd just broken up with someone, and comes to me. She tries to get me to talk to her anytime possible, even if there are more people willing to talk to her.

This crap is so confusing, what should I think of it? She thinks I'm really funny ... eh, I'm a class clown of sorts, I guess. <weg>

Well, whatever, I just want to figure this crap out. Like ... I could almost look at her as ... like ... my sister before, so, we had been friends, but since last year, she's acted really goofy.

Well it sounds like she likes u. But who knows. Remember tho, even if she does its not worth losing a friend over, i just lost a friend i liked, its not verry fun, and staying friends is a good idea. Ask her, ask her if she likes u, ask her why the change, ask her what u dont understand i mean ur friends right? if she likes u verry verry gently let her down, or if u could like her then move on from there. But ASKING what is going on helps a lot more than guessing!