What's he trying to tell me?

This has been going on for the past two months. We've been friends for over a year. I've been hanging out with a guy whom I've liked for months. The feeling is mutual. He texted me in December asking if I was free to pop over for a movie and a meal.I went over and after the movie we started talking about things and one thing lead to another and we ended up having a mad passionate firer making out session. Hands were everywhere but we didn't sleep together.

The next day he texted me which he normally doesn't do. He wanted to see me but I was too busy and so he was cool about it. The day after he texted me again wanting to see me again but I made an excuse up not to see him as I found it was too much for me.

I found out at the start of last month he had a Friend with benefit situation. But he didn't tell me a friend of his did. His not aware that we had been hanging out together. I seen him again a few times and again a making out session but NO sex. The last time I went over he told me about his FWB. He said he'd called time on it and couldn't be bothered. She has developed feelings for him. He then quizzed me about a date I went on. A mutual friend told him about it which he wasn't ment to as nothing came of it. He turned around and said what was he like? Looks, race, build, age etc. I thought why you asking for. Then he turned around and said to me no more lies. If either of us go in dates we need to tell each other. What that meant to mean?

I told him I didn't want any of our friends to know and he said I don't care who knows as I've got nothing to be ashamed off. He told me I really care for you and pushed my hair off my face and kissed my forehead and cuddled me.He said we are hanging out. I'm confused by him. We've not slept together and he knows I won't as believe that for a women the connection is much deeper. Confused by his words and gestures. Is he develiping feelings for me?