Is this attraction?

I know I'm asking for trouble, but I'd like to know if ya'll think this true. (or if im just overanalyzing everything)

I'm a woman of age, so before anyone goes all crazy and starts shooting their mouths with "jail-bait this, or jail-bait that." I am of age. Anyway, today I noticed something different with my professor. As he started lecturing the class I noticed when he glanced at the students (like professors usually would) Every time he looked at me. As I looked at him he quickly looked away. I'm not sure if it's because he's scanning the class, but as I watched him he didn't do that with anyone else. The way he talks to me in class is very sweet, and understanding. To everyone else he'll say "uh huh, sure." He would also use me as a couple literary examples like, "Ryan gave Kelly a dollar bill." Then he said, "We need more people like Kelly in the world." Then, during class for no reason at all he moved his chair closer so I was in his view. I noticed him look at me while doing this. After class I walked out and forgot my jacket so I walked back in to get it and my professor stopped looking at the person he was talking to and his eyes followed me to where I was going and he still looked at me as I left.

A few days ago I asked him a question at his desk and he wasn't looking at my face. He was staring at my necklace.

Am I over analyzing or is he attracted to me? Of course I wouldn't act upon anything, but I do feel a different vibe from him.

He may be attracted to you. But don't forget he meets tons of girls like you in a year as a lecturer. I have been in your situation as well when I was a girl.