WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO LARA & JOEY ?

Interested

They are both doing OK. Joey reported in a week or so. They aren't together anymore, though. Joey has cooled off a bit and Lara isn't so generous with her oral sex anymore, especially with Joey's best friend.

So their lives were transformed, thanks to the LoveShack. They won't be eating turkey together tomorrow, as they had planned. But both will be spending the time with their respective families and all goes well in middle America.

I think the episode was all for the best. Everything was resolved without physical violence or violations of the law, both criminal and civil.

I also don't think either of them wants to see the other anytime soon. But that was to be expected.

Lara blew this one all by herself.

waaaaassssuuuuuppp,

hehehe i'm still around.

i think i'm addicted to loveshack.

i've been reading the posts almost daily now. every day

i've been learning something new about relationships, problems, and dealing with all kinds of dating issues. it's helping a lot.

it also helped me realize that i'm not the only one that's had some problem in a relationship. s**t, my problems aren't anything compared to others'.

lara, i run into her every now and then. i smile. she usually looks embarrassed.

i went to a wedding reception tonight, it was great. well lara was there right, and i was sitting with some guy friends and i point out: hey that's my ex. well the 3 of them turn to see her. lara turned red! i mean as red as the friggin background on lovetalk. i think she assumed that i was telling them about the blowjob.

i'm not gonna stoop down that low, but helll i got a good laugh, cause i aint even saying anything. it's just her guilty conscience.

well guess what!

at the wedding reception, HAHA GUESS WHAT the couple left in? A HUMMER! not a limo, but a hummer! it was awesome. bright yellow. well we were all gathered around, and i was

like...that's a phat ride!

and there was this hot chick next to me who'd been eyeing me earlier. well she turns and jokingly says.."maybe you and i can have one for our wedding then".

been a great week! things are great!

1st, the redskins win!

2nd, i get her digits.

TIIIIIIGHT!

joey

JOEY!?!?!?!

the couple left in? A HUMMER! not a limo, but

Was this at martin's crossing??? in MD???

Tell me if this sounds familiar: Chris's bday dinner at uno's in reston in september. Chris introduced me to you. You knew half my friends there, I knew half your friends, and we joked around about how it was strange that we hadn't met each other before. You were with Lara (but Chris pronounced it "Laura") and I never thought about it. And I haven't seen you two since then.

Till you mentioned the Hummer. And "Joey and Lara" rang a bell. And the whole bf/best friend/gf thing rang a bell as well. And I went down and re-read your post again.

It's a big world BUT I'M SO SURE THAT's YOU!

Tell me I'm not going crazy :)

It was even Lara that had mentioned the "Loveshack" site in Sept, when a bunch of us girls were sitting around at that dinner. And I think I started using it in October when I saw a link of it off another site, and I remembered that some girl had mentioned it.

WEEEEEEIIIIIIIRRRRRRRDDDDDDD

Let me know if that's you. If not, sorry, I'm just losing it.

YESSSSSSS

THIS IS CRAZY

FIRST LARA'S BJ THING...now this..well at least only 1 was

bad.

ok, "sparkle" you didnt give any info about yourself.

were you the one taking all the pics there, and does your first name starts with "S" as well?

Bobby Dygytul
waaaaassssuuuuuppp, hehehe i'm still around. i think i'm addicted to loveshack. i've been reading the posts almost daily now. every day i've been learning something new about relationships, problems, and dealing with all kinds of dating issues. it's helping a lot. it also helped me realize that i'm not the only one that's had some problem in a relationship. s**t, my problems aren't anything compared to others'. lara, i run into her every now and then. i smile. she usually looks embarrassed. i went to a wedding reception tonight, it was great. well lara was there right, and i was sitting with some guy friends and i point out: hey that's my ex. well the 3 of them turn to see her. lara turned red! i mean as red as the friggin background on lovetalk. i think she assumed that i was telling them about the blowjob. i'm not gonna stoop down that low, but helll i got a good laugh, cause i aint even saying anything. it's just her guilty conscience. well guess what! at the wedding reception, HAHA GUESS WHAT the couple left in? A HUMMER! not a limo, but a hummer! it was awesome. bright yellow. well we were all gathered around, and i was like...that's a phat ride! and there was this hot chick next to me who'd been eyeing me earlier. well she turns and jokingly says.."maybe you and i can have one for our wedding then". been a great week! things are great! 1st, the redskins win! 2nd, i get her digits. TIIIIIIGHT! joey
YESSSSSSS THIS IS CRAZY FIRST LARA'S BJ THING...now this..well at least only 1 was bad. ok, "sparkle" you didnt give any info about yourself. were you the one taking all the pics there, and does your first name starts with "S" as well?