do you think he is into me? be honest.

there is this cute guy in my music class. i dont know him. the class started 3 weeks ago. however, this past week he started sitting next to me. i have never noticed him before because the class is big. the class has around 100 students but the assembly has 230 seats, meaning that all the students are scattered. this means that he chose to sit next to me because there is plenty other seats available. i sit in the front row, and no one wants to sit there especially because the class is so boring. i think he might have sat there because of me. i scanned the row i am in and theres no other cute girls besides me (not to sound cocky). he has not spoken to me yet. he is probably intimidated and i am intimidated also. last class he smiled at me when we were packing up our bags to leave. do you think he is into me? if yes, how can i start a conversation with him? we don't know each others names.

the reason why i am unsure that he is into me is because he looks like a jock. i am considered to be really pretty but in a traditional, regal way. like audrey hepburn. i also do not wear revealing clothes. i feel like maybe he would think we do not go together.

Even if he's not in to you, you can still start a conversation with him, it'd be the polite thing to do seeing as he's sat right next to you. :)

"Hi, I'm Brooke" would be good a start.

• Like 1
sweetheart5381
there is this cute guy in my music class. i dont know him. the class started 3 weeks ago. however, this past week he started sitting next to me. i have never noticed him before because the class is big. the class has around 100 students but the assembly has 230 seats, meaning that all the students are scattered. this means that he chose to sit next to me because there is plenty other seats available. i sit in the front row, and no one wants to sit there especially because the class is so boring. i think he might have sat there because of me. i scanned the row i am in and theres no other cute girls besides me (not to sound cocky). he has not spoken to me yet. he is probably intimidated and i am intimidated also. last class he smiled at me when we were packing up our bags to leave. do you think he is into me? if yes, how can i start a conversation with him? we don't know each others names.

the reason why i am unsure that he is into me is because he looks like a jock. i am considered to be really pretty but in a traditional, regal way. like audrey hepburn. i also do not wear revealing clothes. i feel like maybe he would think we do not go together.

You sound quite young :) I remember the days of being really shy around a cutie too.

The previous poster mentioned introducing yourself, that's a great start! Learning how to strike up a conversation with someone you don't know is a great skill to have that will serve you in every part of life, not just potential mates.

Also, you could keep your eyes open for his likes, as in music he may be listening to, books he is reading (either by choice or from other classes) favourite sports teams (like a ball cap or shirt he is wearing), etc.

Hope that helps :)

• Like 1

I can't tell you how important something as simple as introducing yourself is.

Sounds silly I guess, but I recently moved to a new city where I don't really know anyone, the words "Hi, I'm..." have become the most important tool in the box and I was scared to use them before I moved here!

• Like 1