@ men - what women wear

I have a pair of jeggings. I don't wear them much but they are so comfy. :love:

Me too, guilty pleasure. Mine are fake black denim. They are cringingly bad. But awesomely comfy.

• Like 1
Oh, yeah, when people say 'leggings' I'm thinking the normal workout ones. If they're made of a stiffer material it should be like wearing skinny jeans, not uncommon at all.

I think the problem is all those leggings that fall in between see-through and stiff ;)

• Like 1
I think the problem is all those leggings that fall in between see-through and stiff ;)

Depends on the individual woman, I guess. Personally, if anyone can see even the shape of my undies, I ain't wearing it without a long top. :o

Personally, if anyone can see even the shape of my undies, I ain't wearing it without a long top. :o

Of course, VPL is the biggest fashion crime there is.

• Like 1
Not slutty IMO but they're trendy. I have a personal "vendetta" against trends. Men and women fall in line and jump on the next fashion trend. My personal pet peev trends are rolling the top of shorts over, the welding shields I mean big sunglasses, and lower back tatoos. I'm just waiting for the day where we line up like lemings and walk off a cliff because the hottest rapper did it in a music video.

I wear them because I have a cracking pair of pins and a pert ass and I'm glad that one particular trends suits me. When peasant skirts and cowboy boots were in a few years ago I wouldn't go near them because it was a frumpy look. I think being completely anti-trend just for the sake of it is just as bad as 'being on trend' all the time without considering whether something suits you or not. It's great that fashion comes and goes, it means most people have the chance to wear things that suit them.

• Like 2
I wear them because I have a cracking pair of pins and a pert ass and I'm glad that one particular trends suits me. When peasant skirts and cowboy boots were in a few years ago I wouldn't go near them because it was a frumpy look. I think being completely anti-trend just for the sake of it is just as bad as 'being on trend' all the time without considering whether something suits you or not. It's great that fashion comes and goes, it means most people have the chance to wear things that suit them.

You don't have to explain yourself just becuase I'm "anti-trend", where what you want to wear. I'm not 100% anti trend but some people are so trendy it makes me wonder "Is that person wearing x becuase THEY like it or are they wearing it because EVERYONE else is?". Same applies to men too. I HATE it when I go out and almost every guy is wearing an affliction shirt, I wouldn't be caught dead in one, and yes the fact that so many men wear them plays into that!!!

Edited by SJC2008
add
You don't have to explain yourself just becuase I'm "anti-trend", where what you want to wear. I'm not 100% anti trend but some people are so trendy it makes me wonder "Is that person wearing x becuase THEY like it or are they wearing it because EVERYONE else is?".

It's really easy to figure out once you, y'know, get to know them a little? ;) People who do things solely for the sake of fitting in without any consideration for suitability and personal principle don't just reveal their mindset via choice of clothing. It'll show through in everything he/she does, and if you spent a little time getting to know someone you'll realize that.

It's really easy to figure out once you, y'know, get to know them a little? ;) People who do things solely for the sake of fitting in without any consideration for suitability and personal principle don't just reveal their mindset via choice of clothing. It'll show through in everything he/she does, and if you spent a little time getting to know someone you'll realize that.

Oh god just because I feel a certain way about trends means I'm judging them now? Are you familiar with affliction shirts? I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one and do you know why? Becuase when I go to a bar or club SO MANY guys are wearing them. So am I judging these men?

I don't care how fashionable they get, when I see them as daily wear, I think white trash/ Peg Bundy... I can't do them. Not necessarily slutty but totally not for me. I don't think any of my friends wear them either.

Not counting under a sweater-dress or skirt like panty hose...

But I am not especially fashionable. I am in workout clothes most the time and when I dress up it's very dressed up.

• Like 1
You don't have to explain yourself just becuase I'm "anti-trend", where what you want to wear. I'm not 100% anti trend but some people are so trendy it makes me wonder "Is that person wearing x becuase THEY like it or are they wearing it because EVERYONE else is?". Same applies to men too. I HATE it when I go out and almost every guy is wearing an affliction shirt, I wouldn't be caught dead in one, and yes the fact that so many men wear them plays into that!!!

I'm not explaining myself, I'm putting my view across. That's what messaging boards are for.

It doesn't matter what other people think or why they wear something. Sure I look at people sometimes and think 'wow, you don't own a mirror' but I'm sure they think the same about me too sometimes. * shrug *

Oh god just because I feel a certain way about trends means I'm judging them now? Are you familiar with affliction shirts? I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one and do you know why? Becuase when I go to a bar or club SO MANY guys are wearing them. So am I judging these men?

You said it makes you wonder. I'm giving you a solution to stop wondering.

I'm not explaining myself, I'm putting my view across. That's what messaging boards are for.

It doesn't matter what other people think or why they wear something. Sure I look at people sometimes and think 'wow, you don't own a mirror' but I'm sure they think the same about me too sometimes. * shrug *

Hmm so it doesn't matter what other people think ha? What's the name of the thread again? Why didn't you tell the op it doesn't matter what people think? You tell me this when I give my view on trends.

• Author
are you seriuously asking men both for fashion advice and to judge your sexuality based on the clothes you wear? :eek:

i am still asking - what else a man can go on when judging sexuality?

(and what about a very short skirt, or shorts for that matter)

i was only trying to decide on my summer look...

i think it's rather obnoxious to insist that a man treats a woman like a virgin when spotting her acting like a prick-teaser in a bar or club or park, see, that's me being honest

Edited by darkmoon

Well I think it depends on what you feel comfortable wearing. Would you wear it under a dress/long top? If not, it might take some courage to wear thin leggings

i am still asking - what else a man can go on when judging sexuality?

(and what about a very short skirt, or shorts for that matter)

i think it's rather obnoxious to insist that a man treats a woman like a virgin when spotting her acting like a prick-teaser in a bar or club or park, see, that's me being honest

It depends on what message you want to get accross and what the environment is like.

Now, if you go to a place where all the women wear dresses, that don't show off much, than yeah ... that will be slutty.

In which case, the women there will hate you, and the guys will secretly adore you.

Just 1 individual pair of pants does not say much about you, unless you choose leggings that are skintight, you wear no panties, are white and you get horny every few minutes ... also they are seethrough and you got a cameltoe thing going in the front.

So what's the message you want to get accross ?

What do the other women wear in the area, during the summer, which is the trend and do they follow it ?

• Like 1
  • Author
It depends on what message you want to get accross and what the environment is like.

Now, if you go to a place where all the women wear dresses, that don't show off much, than yeah ... that will be slutty.

In which case, the women there will hate you, and the guys will secretly adore you.

Just 1 individual pair of pants does not say much about you, unless you choose leggings that are skintight, you wear no panties, are white and you get horny every few minutes ... also they are seethrough and you got a cameltoe thing going in the front.

So what's the message you want to get accross ?

What do the other women wear in the area, during the summer, which is the trend and do they follow it ?

leggings are in fashion here - i'm ok now thanks, i'll wear them...:)

If it's the standard, then you won't appear that different.

But here's another way of looking at it.

Legging show off, they show off the shape so you know 'what you're buying'.

How about a nice summer dress ?

When everyone else removes mystery from the equation, maybe you should look into it to be different.

Ppl remember and notice what is different.

Also, dresses are more feminine than pants in most parts of the world ... except for Scotland.

• Author
If it's the standard, then you won't appear that different.

But here's another way of looking at it.

Legging show off, they show off the shape so you know 'what you're buying'.

How about a nice summer dress ?

When everyone else removes mystery from the equation, maybe you should look into it to be different.

Ppl remember and notice what is different.

Also, dresses are more feminine than pants in most parts of the world ... except for Scotland.

i like my leggings n trainers, most commenters didn't mind them n i got chatted up today - result :) no point wearing a dress everyday, too prissy n the shoes are a pain, i won't be coming back to this thread, too busy bye bye n thanks xx

• Like 1
I go to uniqlo to get my cord ones. They sell out each time within days of new colours arriving. So warm in the winter, perfect.

Mine are called flying monkey which always reminds me of the creepers in wizard of oz.

They look like skinny jeans.