Relationship turning into FWB

Dangraystyle

I've been seeing a girl since the beginning of December. We went on 4 outgoing dates then I slept around and had sex on the 5th. I've done exactly that the next 5 times after that.

We only see each other once a week but we text each other all the time! Something changed in the texting a couple of days ago. We didn't text at all yesterday and tonight the conversation was limited. She said a couple of weeks back we shouldn't get too attached because she's leaving the area for good in 5 months.

I've been having thoughts of love for this girl as little as a week ago, but now I'm thinking we might just be f**k buddies for the next few months and then Bon voyage. This thought was horrible to me, but now I actually like the idea. The pressure of being a good boyfriend is off my shoulders. I will no longer initiate. If she wants me, she has to ask for it.

What are your thoughts?

Are you doing it because you genuinely have switched ideas and you're happy with the FWB status - or because you want to teach her a lesson, and make her want you in a more 'keeper' sense??

In short - why?

Why the 'sudden' change of heart?

butterflylover
Are you doing it because you genuinely have switched ideas and you're happy with the FWB status - or because you want to teach her a lesson, and make her want you in a more 'keeper' sense??

In short - why?

I agree,does she make you happy?I had a fwb back in high school,I didn't like it at all,the guy was my boyfriend for 5 months,we have knowen each other all through out elementry school,but decided we were just better off as friends.

• Author

In short - why?

I think the answer is a bit of both. Part of me wants to see what will happen if I keep distant, which will no doubt provoke some interesting responses from her, but I also feel that FWB is the direction that were heading in, and here's the list of reasons why:

1. She wants to remain unattached

2. We only see each other once a week for sex and intimacy.

3. She doesn't want any money spent on her, which she has said a few times, so she doesn't want to go anywhere.

4. The texting became distant a couple of days ago. I know it's only been a couple of days, so lets see where this goes.

So with all that said, I'm thinking FWB is on her mind. I will not text her anymore unless she texts me wanting me to come round or we talk about something interesting. It's a daunting idea, because my feelings have been very strong for her.

Edited by Dangraystyle
  • Author

Looking back at my texts, I just noticed the drop off point, where she becomes distant.

I went on a long weekend out clubbing and just come back really late. I got really drunk and slept in a hotel.

Anyway we were texting and I sent her this about being drunk and dancing:

"Yeah but all anxiety 100% gone. Not a single care. I remember just talking to one of the girls for ages. It's amazing how the conversation just flows. It's like my brain doesn't even need to think. I don't know why I'm describing the obvious effects of alcohol haha"

My friends seem to think the bolded has made her jealous and paranoid.

What do you think? Maybe it was a bit tactless of me, but ive done nothing wrong.

My friends seem to think the bolded has made her jealous and paranoid.

What do you think? Maybe it was a bit tactless of me, but ive done nothing wrong.

Do me a favor, google "Narcissistic Personality Disorder"

The fact that you said "we should become **** buddies for a few weeks before i say goodbye"

You are scum of the earth. Dump her. She deserves better than you. Instead of working on your relationship and yourself, you act more like a dick.

Edited by pbjbear
  • Like 2