I d like to understand this move....

So I was seeing someone. When I got bored of being stringed along I confronted this guy I told him everything in a nice, polite way without any caps lock. I just did it for myself to get ot off my chest. And I said i can understad his behaviour and that i respect his decissions about his Houdini act. I said that I will not bother him anymore that I am not a neurotic molester :) I was really cool and fair.

But since my Skype status is invisible all he time I ve seen this guy who was 24/7 online is suddenly offline. It makes me laugh so I wonder why would someone block you if you never bother them there.

Or why would they suddenly avoid you there by being invisible? But i think he blocked me. Lol. I dont know why he didnt delete me? I guess because I'd see that, but blocking makes you invisible/offline to other person. Right? Wierd, this crossed mind because i dont see him online anymore.

And no he isnt away from internet he does uses it just not skype or...

I know this is stupid post. But I would really like some opinons. Why not just delete someone if you dont care about them. Why do people leave others phone numbers,contacts? When i f...off someone for good or vice versa i delete.