First time?

emily

Oh boy...this is gonna be fun.

Well, just like everyone here, I have a story. I'll make it short and sweet.

I'm 20 years old and a virgin. My boyfriend (don't laugh) is 3 years younger than I am and also a virgin. Our relationship is long distance and has not been a problem. In fact it's been the most satisfying six months of my life.

I made the decision to wait to have sex until I was really in love (if not married)...in love enough that I would marry the person right then. I feel that for this guy...he has so many qualities that most women would die to see in their men. He's trusting of me and loving beyond words and he makes me feel like I'm needed...which I've never felt from a guy before.

Well, needless to say, we have been discussing making love when he comes to visit me next month. I want to...I do! But I'm sooooooooooooo scared. I know what to expect..in general (physically and emotionally), but I don't know if it's the best thing, considering the distance between us and the fact that our sex lives will be so new and we won't have that much times together to "explore". Hope that doesn't sound to bad! :)...I know that I could handle the physical aspects of the distance, but I don't know about the emotional part. I have always heard that sex makes you want to be closer to that person all the time...I miss him enough as it is...I don't want to make it worse! HELP~? any comments are welcome! :)

Yo sex feels great trust me . I dunno bout the fact that it brings you closer but idunno. all i know sex is goood hehhehe

Oh boy...this is gonna be fun. Well, just like everyone here, I have a story. I'll make it short and sweet. I'm 20 years old and a virgin. My boyfriend (don't laugh) is 3 years younger than I am and also a virgin. Our relationship is long distance and has not been a problem. In fact it's been the most satisfying six months of my life. I made the decision to wait to have sex until I was really in love (if not married)...in love enough that I would marry the person right then. I feel that for this guy...he has so many qualities that most women would die to see in their men. He's trusting of me and loving beyond words and he makes me feel like I'm needed...which I've never felt from a guy before. Well, needless to say, we have been discussing making love when he comes to visit me next month. I want to...I do! But I'm sooooooooooooo scared. I know what to expect..in general (physically and emotionally), but I don't know if it's the best thing, considering the distance between us and the fact that our sex lives will be so new and we won't have that much times together to "explore". Hope that doesn't sound to bad! :)...I know that I could handle the physical aspects of the distance, but I don't know about the emotional part. I have always heard that sex makes you want to be closer to that person all the time...I miss him enough as it is...I don't want to make it worse! HELP~? any comments are welcome! :)

If you really love this guy as much as you think, if the relationship has really been the most satisfying one you have even been in (albeit a long distance one), go ahead and do the deed. It sounds like you have something really special here for the present.

I would not worry about the feelings afterward. If the feelings are stronger, that will be good not bad. The two of you can make love a number of times while he's here. It may not be the most fun thing in the world the first few times, but it's time you did the deed and it does get much better.

If your feelings are stronger for him afterward and you want him more as a result, you'll find ways of handling that. He can come visit you more often.

I won't spoil this for you by informing you that it is a third degree felony to have sex with a minor under the age of 18 (statuatory rape) in most states and that you can go to jail. That's really what you should be worrying about, but if he really loves you he won't turn you in. If he does, and there's no statute of limitations on this one, an excellent attorney may be able to get the charge reduced to contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Hmmmm, I disagree about going ahead. For a female, that after feeling can be devastating, especially after the first time. You will know when it comes down to it-if you really want to go through with it.

If you really love this guy as much as you think, if the relationship has really been the most satisfying one you have even been in (albeit a long distance one), go ahead and do the deed. It sounds like you have something really special here for the present. I would not worry about the feelings afterward. If the feelings are stronger, that will be good not bad. The two of you can make love a number of times while he's here. It may not be the most fun thing in the world the first few times, but it's time you did the deed and it does get much better. If your feelings are stronger for him afterward and you want him more as a result, you'll find ways of handling that. He can come visit you more often. I won't spoil this for you by informing you that it is a third degree felony to have sex with a minor under the age of 18 (statuatory rape) in most states and that you can go to jail. That's really what you should be worrying about, but if he really loves you he won't turn you in. If he does, and there's no statute of limitations on this one, an excellent attorney may be able to get the charge reduced to contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

I don't think it is going to help to have sex with him, because you will only miss him more when you can't be together. So, let's say you have sex and it is a wonderful, close experience. Then he leaves. Then you write to each other or just talk over the phone. It will be frustrating and may not serve any purpose. But then again, I am not much for long-distance romances, and prefer someone to be with me in the flesh on a regular basis.

Hmmmm, I disagree about going ahead. For a female, that after feeling can be devastating, especially after the first time. You will know when it comes down to it-if you really want to go through with it.