LOVE SITUATION

PLAYA_2036

THIS GIRL I'M DATING IS CUTE AND FUN TO BE WITH. I LOVE HER SO MUCH SHE MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. I RELLY WONT TO BE WITH HER BUT I DONT KNOW IF SHE WANT TO BE WITH ME SHE SAYS SHE DOES BUT I DONT KNOW. WE SPEND ALOTE OF TIME TOGETHER. WE HAVE BEEN GOING TO GOTHER FOR 1 MONTH AND 9 DAYS. ON OUR 1 MONTH ANNEVERSY SHE GOT ME SOMETHING AND I DIDN'T GET HER NOTHING, BUT I DIDN'T MEAN IT I KNEW BUT MY MOM DIDN'T TAKE ME TO THE STORE SO SHE DIDN'T TALK TO ME FOR 3 DAYS. SHE HAS CAHNGED ALOTE, SHE IS ALWAYS GETTING ATTUTIDIES FOR NO REASON. WE WERE SO MUCH IN LOVE BUT KNOW SHE SAYS SHE NEEDS SPACE. I DON;T WANT THIS REALATIONSHIP TO END. I NEED ANSWERS,ADVICE. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE E-MAIL ME @ <e-mail address removed>

THANKS

It sounds to me like the honeymoon's over. You made a big mistake when you forgot your one month anniversary. Now, when a girl says she needs space, what she's really saying is that she wants to look for other people to be with. If you make a pain of yourself, that will make things worse.

She must have been really hurt. She did get you something which tells me she felt you were very important to her. However, in your defense, I think it was unreasonable of her to demand that you remember to get her something. That's just not how it works. This would indicate that she is pretty immature. You really don't need that.

Just let her move on and call her once in a while. That way, at some point she's likely to want to be back with you.

You can start out being madly in love but if you don't work on a relationship, things are bound to go downhill. Hopefully, you've learned something for the next lady you start seeing. Don't forget important dates. Make her feel very special.

You can try to save the situation by getting her a special gift now. Include a card that says you are sorry you didn't get her this for your anniversary, but you want to make it up to her by showing your love in every way possible.

Send flowers to where she works with a note and she will be very happy with you. But if she expects you to remember all kinds of dates, or gets angry because she gets you a gift and you didn't get her one in return, then maybe she isn't the girl for you, because gifts should be freely given and not with the expectation of getting something in return.

It sounds to me like the honeymoon's over. You made a big mistake when you forgot your one month anniversary. Now, when a girl says she needs space, what she's really saying is that she wants to look for other people to be with. If you make a pain of yourself, that will make things worse.

She must have been really hurt. She did get you something which tells me she felt you were very important to her. However, in your defense, I think it was unreasonable of her to demand that you remember to get her something. That's just not how it works. This would indicate that she is pretty immature. You really don't need that.

Just let her move on and call her once in a while. That way, at some point she's likely to want to be back with you. You can start out being madly in love but if you don't work on a relationship, things are bound to go downhill. Hopefully, you've learned something for the next lady you start seeing. Don't forget important dates. Make her feel very special.