do you think he is into me? be honest.

this guy and I were studying together in the library and his book was on my desk so i accidentally took it back to my dorm tonight (it really was an accident but i don't know what he thinks). i texted him saying i accidentally took back his book and he wrote back.. "haha give it back to me tomorrow please.. and take good care of it ;)".. was he flirting or just being playful? it is the first time he has sent me a wink. we are not friends, but he asked me to study with him for the first time today so we did. he was not flirty while studying, but maybe thats just because his friends were there.

if he was flirting, how do you know?

Message is not flirty. It's friendly. However he wanted you to study with him. May be he's interested. But too early to say.

God almighty and phukkin'ell.... we really have begun to read so much between the lines of texts, because verbal communication is becoming obsolete, is that it?

You have his number.

he has yours.

Ring him:

"Hey, thanks for your reply - are you being flirty with me....?"

Will advance this by several yards, rather than being stuck on a text message and "what do you thinks" from a forum full of complete strangers.....

Sorry.

It's the grandma in me talking.....

I still remember using vulcanite phones......Honestly.