First love moving away

Wiredandriod

Hi, all.

my first love just informed me that she was going to move away to another state as a big career move. on one hand I'm happy for her and respect her decision but at the same time I'm sad that she's going to move so far away and I can't see her that often anymore. In the past I tried to keep in touch with some of my best friends back from high schools but eventually communication become less and less and eventually to once a year or never. I understand that everyone is busy, me myself included, but I really want to make an effort to keep in touch with this girl because she is special to me. she is one of the few people I don't have to hide anything from and I learned from her what true love could be. when we were over I took it kinda hard and didn't talk to her for a while, I did some soul-searching and came to peace with what happened and realized it was an important part of my personal growth to let go and I needed that. Now I can love her but without expecting the romantic aspect in return and be happy for her on whoever she end up with (this I was never able to do with all my other ex who I just cut off from my life). it sucks now just when I'm starting to talk to her again shes leaving for good. We still haven't talked heart to heart since but at one hand I want her to know that she can tell me anything and I will still listen and I would always be there for her regardless of how she feels about me. I want her to know that I don't want our past to be an invisible wall between us, that our genuine friendship is important to me; but on the other hand maybe something are meant to be left unsaid? she should know that without me having to tell her and just accept the fact that people comes and goes in everyone's life. What should I do? any advice is appreciated.