Cheating Heart

Last night my boyfriend went out with his friends after I'd been asking for almost a week if we could go somewhere together. My bestfriend's boyfriend works the door at a local club and told me my boyfriend was dancing all over some girl and was so close to her he could have kissed her if he didn't. I value my bestfriend's opinion and her boyfriend's because we have known each other for over 10 years and they know what I expect. I asked him about it and he admitted to it all except kissing the girl. I felt a bit jealous because I can't even get him to dance with me. Isn't that funny? He doesn't dance with his girlfriend, but can dance with everyone else. I dance very well and at first I thought he was intimidated, but now I know. I don't know whether I should try to trust him or not. He's lied to me before and I'm scared. I haven't really discussed it with him and don't know how to approach him. What should I do?

hi kiey,

i know that it is difficult to talk about it, but i think you should talk about it. actually i don't have a special advertise how to approach him, it depends on the situation. i also know trusting him is very difficult. i had this kind of problem too with my girlfriend.

if you don't mind, i would like to tell you about the problems i had. i have looked several times in the net for someone to talk to, but haven't found one yet

bye,

michael

Last night my boyfriend went out with his friends after I'd been asking for almost a week if we could go somewhere together. My bestfriend's boyfriend works the door at a local club and told me my boyfriend was dancing all over some girl and was so close to her he could have kissed her if he didn't. I value my bestfriend's opinion and her boyfriend's because we have known each other for over 10 years and they know what I expect. I asked him about it and he admitted to it all except kissing the girl. I felt a bit jealous because I can't even get him to dance with me. Isn't that funny? He doesn't dance with his girlfriend, but can dance with everyone else. I dance very well and at first I thought he was intimidated, but now I know. I don't know whether I should try to trust him or not. He's lied to me before and I'm scared. I haven't really discussed it with him and don't know how to approach him. What should I do?

talk to him about trust an see if he lies again