I'm goinng nuts about my ex gf of 4 years cheating on me!!

:( My Girlfriend of 4 years cheated on me multiples of times. I don't know what to do we have not been together for at least 9 months and not talked to each other. I am pretty much bi-polar so it is very hard to just to let it go i need some advice and i really don't know what to do or how to let it go. All of this prevents me to date again because all I can think about is my ex. To me it is not fair to another girl for me to date her if all i'm thinking about is my ex. Someone can you please help me to put things in perspective. Not even my doctors are helping.

You are not ready to date again. Why do you want to be with someone who treated you badly? Write down everything bad she did to you. When you start thinking about her, read it, then move on to thinking about other things. You are never going to get over her unless you stop yourself from spending all your time thinking about her. Don't allow yourself to think about her for more than 5 minutes at a time. Make yourself do something else, whethers its watch tv or figure the bills. Get out of the house and do something to get your mind off her. Get a hobby! Do anything you enjoy doing to stop obsessing about her.

Laura_soontobemarred

First of all, the girl who cheated on you, does not deserve you. Put the past in the past, the best way to do that from my experience is to throw away all of the memoribilla and pictures of her, or at least put them up in a box, way up high. Second, there are many girls out there in this world and there are several that will or would not cheat or hurt you, dating is a good thing.

The best thing that could of happened did, you two broke it off, otherwise she would have hurt you again. Just sounds like to me that she did not care or have respect for you.

*oh, and have you been diagnosed as bipolar?. If so there is medication that could help that*

• Author

I already work out about 2 to 3 hours a day i go out everyday and night but no matter what i do she always ends up in my head. i really do have a feeling it has something to do with my medication. It makes me have very vivid dreams and they are usually about her and even with my meds i still go nuts and when i use my punching bag for about an hour daily i still drop to my knees.

• Author

I am on medications for it but it doesn't always work i have been trying the hardest i can to get over her and i say I've done fairly well but i still love her and still care about her alot.

• 5 weeks later...
joeheckler21

Hi all,

hey man your gf isnt worth it. you need to find a girl who catches your eye. Go to a strip club or find a cute chick to date. DATE you dont have to have commitment. JUST FUN!

My gf of 2 years and 3 months just cheated on me man. I know how you feel except i was going to propose to her this month. I kicked her out of my apartment and i do miss her. I found out on october 2nd. it was harsh she met the guy online ****IN INTERNET LOL. he lived 2 hours away and within 2 months she visited him 4 times. she ****ed him on the third time supposedly and broke it off on the fourth. she told me she was drunk and that he kissed her. and then she kissed him back (had to ask about that part) then they ****ed. But its not that simple. How long was my x gf kissing this guy ? how long did it take them to get to the bed? before she said no this isnt right. dude when i found out i ****in kicked her out that night. it hurt so bad for the past 3 days but a good friend told me that "dude you have your own place in a downtown city, your in a pussy fest man go live it up" and i plan too. I had my x gf over today tho to see if i felt anything. I do still love her but i cant trust her. shes a whore. She supposedlly loved me. She lied. I was used. it was all a lie. My friends have helped me out alot and iv been going out more and having fun.

I found out by catching her in a lie. I did her 2wice today to see if i felt anything. I do but the thought of her with another guy drives me nuts.

another guy putting his hands on her.... rubbing her, making her moan in pleasure, her putting her hands on him, kissing him and pulling him close to slide himself inside her.

I hate her for what she did to me.

And i want her back. But thats cause im being retarded and am still in love.

I hope you find someone you enjoy being with my friend.

hex