This site

Paulie

Let me just take a second to pay tribute to this site. Not only is it one of the best places of it's type on the Internet, I think it's one of the best places on the Internet...PERIOD.

And welcome to all the new names (I was gonna say faces) that have been appearing here as of late. I hope you stick around!!!

(Now..if they can just get rid of the red banners streaming down the sides...)

...it would be good if the red banners could disappear, paulie. especially considering i like to check this site out when i'm at work, and if the boss sees red banners, it's just a little bit obvious i'm not working in word....(bugger).

Let me just take a second to pay tribute to this site. Not only is it one of the best places of it's type on the Internet, I think it's one of the best places on the Internet...PERIOD. And welcome to all the new names (I was gonna say faces) that have been appearing here as of late. I hope you stick around!!! (Now..if they can just get rid of the red banners streaming down the sides...)

I spoke to "LoveAngel" a few days ago, we were discussing the site changes. These red banners will probably be changed :) I think he was thinking of making a different design.

If I have some time, I'll play around with some graphics on photoshop and see what I can come up with, and give him my suggestions.

:)

The idea of "RED" and love are very nice, but I would also like to check this site at work every once and a while... but the RED is like being caught RED HANDED!

Having graduated as a Graphic Artist, I would suggest adding some 'guy' colors in here too... a lot of guys check this too... from what I see...

This is a fun site... I love this forum!

Thanks to whoever created it. It is interesting to see what people have to say, and also to help them if need be.

Adios

I spoke to "LoveAngel" a few days ago, we were discussing the site changes. These red banners will probably be changed :) I think he was thinking of making a different design.

If I have some time, I'll play around with some graphics on photoshop and see what I can come up with, and give him my suggestions. :)

The new version of the LoveShack site will have an alarm which sounds on your computer as soon as you enter the site. Additionally, its improved functionality will enable your boss to be notified telephonically at the same time.

If you are a government employee, upon entering the site a log will be printed at the CIA Central Command and the time you spend online will be deducted from your pay by the General Accounting Office.

However, THE GOOD NEWS IS...the red to the left and right of the screen will be removed.

You will continue to be encouraged to visit the site often, especially if you are at work. These new measures are designed to motivate you to get your boss interested in LoveShack as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Paulie,

Let me just take a second to pay tribute to this site. Not only is it one of the best places of it's type on the Internet, I think it's one of the best places on the Internet...PERIOD.

I, although dreadfully biased, wholeheartedly agree! Thanks for your kind words and for the people who make it that kind of place.

And welcome to all the new names (I was gonna say faces) that have been appearing here as of late. I hope you stick around!!! (Now..if they can just get rid of the red banners streaming down the sides...)

I guess this means you don't want them to start flashing on and off? Oh well. Back to the drawing board. I promise. The red on the sides will be gone! Very very soon! I hope to start finalizing things by the end of the week. The new site *should* be up by the New Year. At least finals are almost over. I might have time to breathe! :)

Best wishes,

LoveAngel