Torn between a guy and his best friend

Jess

I had been with a guy named dan for over a year, and we were perfect together, most of the time. we were so in love, but hes going through a stage in his life where he doesnt know what he wants and i have to put up with what he is going through, all of a sudden he decided to dump me and still be with me, just not like before. so i went with it, and it seemed ok, but then i started to like this guy named eric... who is incredibly mature (unlike dan) and is extremly sweet to me, when i realized i was into him, i asked dan if my dating him would affect any of the friendships we had (me & dan, and dan & eric) and he said, no its ok go ahead, we wont let it. so i went ahead and told eric that i liked him, and he let me know he liked me too, alot. so we decided to see each other, and dan said it was ok if i saw him too, so i was ok with that, and we went on with our lives, and then last night dan let me know he really wasnt ok with us being together and he thought it was ruining both friendships i was concerned about. so i decided that i should tell eric that i couldnt see hiim because i was afraid of ruining friendships, and he said he was ok with it, but then afterwards, told me it hurt him. he wont stop letting me know that its ok to be with him and that im not going to hurt any friendships, but dan doesnt want me to be with eric. i am having an extremly hard time figuring out witch one of them i want to be with, should i risk what i have with dan and him and his best friends friendship and go for eric, or should i just stick to dan and hurt eric? someone please help me im really confused!

Tell Dan to kiss off. He's an immature butthole and you don't need to take his crap.

Eric sounds a whole lot better for you...and YOU KNOW IT!!!

Dan has just got his ego upset because of your fondness for Eric. Hey, uh don't you remember...Dan DUMPED YOU??? Jealousy and immaturity are a dangerous combination.

I want you and Eric to be happy. There is NO future with Dan, only problems.

Two thumbs up for Eric!!!

Tell Dan to kiss off. He's an immature butthole and you don't need to take his crap. Eric sounds a whole lot better for you...and YOU KNOW IT!!! Dan has just got his ego upset because of your fondness for Eric. Hey, uh don't you remember...Dan DUMPED YOU??? Jealousy and immaturity are a dangerous combination. I want you and Eric to be happy. There is NO future with Dan, only problems. Two thumbs up for Eric!!! ok, you have a point, but theres something that i forgot to include when i was writing that, i think eric is the kind of guy that can last for a few months and have fun, but hes only there to have fun and live it up for awhile, i dont think anything would last between us. should i still go for him? what do you think? dan still confesses his love to me, and i believe him, and i can totally see myself with him in the future, so im still kinda lost... what do ya think?

Well, now that you have amended your post, I say stay away from both of them. What future do you have with Dan? Do you remember...he broke up with you???

So Eric will be short term and Dan is screwed up. Has anyone ever told you there are more than these two guys in the world??? I just gotta think that you could do better than either one of these.

Your whole post is so confusing and filled with drama. You can do much better by looking beyond these two guys. Don't be so insecure. There are a lot of wonderful people out there.

Also, if Dan really cared about you deeply, he would have never told you it was OK to date Eric in the first place. In time, I don't think either one of these dudes are going to be really good friends of yours.

Well, now that you have amended your post, I say stay away from both of them. What future do you have with Dan? Do you remember...he broke up with you??? So Eric will be short term and Dan is screwed up. Has anyone ever told you there are more than these two guys in the world??? I just gotta think that you could do better than either one of these.

Your whole post is so confusing and filled with drama. You can do much better by looking beyond these two guys. Don't be so insecure. There are a lot of wonderful people out there. Also, if Dan really cared about you deeply, he would have never told you it was OK to date Eric in the first place. In time, I don't think either one of these dudes are going to be really good friends of yours. you seem like you know what you are talking about, but i cant just get away, maybe you could help me? do you have aol or instant messanger? if you do, my sn is jessjess418, im me if youll be so nice as to help! thanks! youre a sweety!