please, can someone tell me top 10 ways to know if s/o is 2-timing??

i am starting to think a lot about the behavior of my ex, and i think i may have been duped. he illicited a crazy insecurity in me that i have only felt one other time -- when i was dating a guy with 2 other gfs!! (we all found out about eachother when i went through his phone and callled them). i could be wrong, my ex could have just been emotionally detached as he had just gotten out of a 4 yr relationship, but things just seem wierd. we spent a lot of time together, but some days i would just not hear from him. i know this can be typical of some guys, especially confused guys. oh ANY serious comments on personal experiences with all joking aside would be great...thanks...i'm trying to piece things together in my mind in order to move on. i think he is a liar...

1) Confront him about it.

2) Confront him about it.

3) Confront him about it.

4) Confront him about it.

5) Confront him about it.

6) Confront him about it.

7) Confront him about it.

8) Confront him about it.

9) Confront him about it.

10) Confront him about it.

• Author

how? i haven't spoken to him in over a week. when i asked him before if he was ever dating anyone else, he said no. i don't know if it is my insecurity or just his behavior. but i have started to notice he is a good liar. how do i know for sure? he would never admit it to my face if he was.

Originally posted by tikibrandy

Reason number six: The a**h*** calls you by the wrong name.

:eek::eek: Has this happened to you???

If I ever did that I'd wish for the earth to swallow me whole. :o

Luckily I'm not a lying cheating sonofabitch :cool:

I have had *two* men call my phone and ask for another woman. So not cool. They apologized profusely and gave tacky excuses. I never talked to either of them again. Thank God.

Well, it could have been an innocent mistake, after all, but then, doing something like that is totally stooooopid. Good riddance :laugh:

Luckily it wasn't during sex, OH MY GOD.