is it love???

Quimono

dear readers,

well my love problem is very simple,,,,i'm really confused whether the feeling that im currently in is really love or not.....i have my bestfriend and when we talked to each other, it seems so endless. at first i didn't expect to feel this way....whenever we are apart, i always miss her company a lot, i wished that she was there all the time. i have been doing sweet gestures towards her but she seems doesn't notice it.......Am i really in love or do i just enjoy her comapany??...how can one know that he/she is trully in love......what are signs that shows that your trully in love??....a simple question!...THX!!!

hi,

well it sounds like you are from head to heel in love with her. how you know that it is truly love? well, it's just the way you said it. for me it was this way. everytime i was going to met her the time went by so slowly, but when we were together time went by really fast, because i had so much fun beeing with her. although it rained most of the time when we met, it was like the sun was always shining, at least in my heart. i was always nervous before we met, because i was afraid that it maybe would not be so good this time or that i maybe bothering her, etc. and when we weren't togehter i saw her face in my imagination and i could draw a detailed picture of her because of this. when something bad happened i always felt very bad and blamed myself for saying this or that. and athough we aren't together anymore i still think of her most of the day.

i hope this helped you!

mike

I am really touched by the way you phrased it. It reminded me of myself which makes me sad because the man I "love" does not love me. I long for the moment to be with him and time passes by soooo slowly, which is almost unbearable. I was at a point where I didn't know whether it was love or just obsession, but after reading your description it became clear. I am in love with this guy but I think it's time to let go and keep the good memories as they are.