Yesterday I fell in love, today feels like my funeral.

I'm 19 .. What do I know about love? But I do know I fell hard. Real hard for a female. In the beginning we were friends, we were best friends. Without us knowing we fell hard for one another, I mean I was straight.. Me and another girl? I couldn't imagine myself .. But she loved me 1st.. And then we both agreed to just being friends .. We'd see each other every weekend, we shared so much in common, we laughed, we got high, we did everything together .. We shared our dreams, hopes .. Talked about how cruel this world is.. Without me even knowing .. I fell in love. By then it was too late. I couldn't get out and round only fall deeper .. But we, mostly she agreed for us to be friends. I could tell she didn't love as much as I loved her. By then we'd argue more .. I'd still hang with her but I hated watching her on the phone talking to other guys.. I started to become real jealous and protective .. Those times I started to realize I wasn't just her friend.. I was in love with her and wanted her so badly. I tried getting space from her but its so hard ... She insists on us working on our friendship .. But it's harder for me.. I wanna leave but I want to stay .. I feel like I need her, but then again i could probably be happier and set my heart free .. Her birthday is coming up .. She wants me to tag along.. I'm not ready to see her again .. What do I do ... Please someone Guide me..

whichwayisup

Tell her that because of how you feel about her, it's really hard to be around her since she doesn't feel exactly the same way towards you. Hopefully she'll understand and with some time apart, you can get rid of the romantic feelings you have and maybe spend time with her *in a group setting, not one on one* when you aren't so affected by her. It takes time to get over someone and the only way to do that is space.

• Author
Tell her that because of how you feel about her, it's really hard to be around her since she doesn't feel exactly the same way towards you. Hopefully she'll understand and with some time apart, you can get rid of the romantic feelings you have and maybe spend time with her *in a group setting, not one on one* when you aren't so affected by her. It takes time to get over someone and the only way to do that is space.

You're right, man it's so hard. But I truly want to feel happy again. I feel trapped.. The feelings that have for her are beautiful .. If only if it was mutual it'd be perfect. But you're right space is needed.. I definitely know I can't be with her alone.. What about her birthday? I don't think I'm ready to be around her.. Am I cruel for not spending it with her and get friends

?

• Author

You're right, man it's so hard. But I truly want to feel happy again. I feel trapped.. The feelings that have for her are beautiful .. If only if it was mutual it'd be perfect. But you're right space is needed.. I definitely know I can't be with her alone.. What about her birthday? I don't think I'm ready to be around her.. Am I cruel for not spending it with her and get friends

?

you sure sound torn and that's normal when you're madly in love with someone. I think you said it in your post..you need to set your heart free. You may feel like you love her but real love does not feel like being torn. Your inner you is warning you that she's no good. She sounds like trouble if she is the type of girl who loves the company of other guys..you'll always be second best. Save your soul!