confusing signals

Chance1

hello out there, the other night i was out with this girl and i was flirting very hard. well she kept on calling me so bad and smiling and i don't know how to take that. the same night she told me to call her the next day. how do i take that? i don't know if she really wants to see me or not because she never responded to me. didn't even get a kiss goodnight

hello out there, the other

night i was out with this girl and i was flirting very hard. well she kept on calling me so bad and smiling and i don't know how to take that. the same night she told me to call her the next day. how do i take that? i don't know if she really wants to see me or not because she never responded to me. didn't even get a kiss goodnight

Okay, easy answer. Her signals were obviously not completely clear. Since she didn't say "no" to you at any time, then here's the simple decision you need to make. Do you WANT to see this person again? Did YOU enjoy yourself, did YOU have fun? If so, then call her. She'll tell you if she doesn't want to see you, or you'll be able to tell it more clearly. If you want to see her again, go for it. And if not, then...well...just don't call her. It's that simple. :)

(Draconis)