What does it mean when a guy is rubbing his...!

veganpilot

I was sitting next to him in class and he constantly rubs his legs(thigh region) a lot, really slow and somewhat sensually. What does it mean? It was really troubling for me. He used to stare at me at lot when he was sitting next to me, but while he was rubbing his leg, he wasn't. He wasn't scratching though.

• Author

That guy...is my CRUSH! He was staring at me for a long time during the teacher's presentation. He is really shy and quiet, he knows I have been liking him for 3 years! He wasn't rubbing his thing, just the legs sensually and slow. I felt really awkward when he was doing it. We never really talked. I don't know if he is interested or not. Here are the signs, please help!

Pros:

. The teacher made a new seating plan and stated that I will be sitting next to his best friend. He looks sad and disappointed instantly after the teacher said that.

. When the teacher was asking who are staying after school for homework classes, he puts his hand up and looked at me. I did not put my hand up and he seems uncertain and put it down but put it up again.

. Stared at me sadly when I went home and he stayed for the after school class.

. When I was looking behind at another student, I caught him staring and I blushed.

. Seemed really happy when I stared and smiled at him.

. When I smiled at him, he looks at the floor shyly.

. At lab, we were getting some equipment for physics and he and the students were crowding around to get the equipments. I was a little late whengetting the equipments as all the syudents crowding around him are gone. He was syill standing there until I stood really close to him. He atood still there for a few minutes before genty putting the equipment back.

Looks back when I looked at him.

. Turns his head behind to stare at me behind him.

Is he attracted to me? When should I ask him out? How do I talk to him? He is really shy and quiet. He NEVER flirts, stands close or talks to other girls.

• Author

Cons:

. You know he always looks at me after putting his hand up for the after school chemistry class? When I was telling my friends next to me in class I was going to the 2nd study class after school, he was sitting 2 seats behind me. He did not go to that study class.

.He never talks to me. Whenever I talk to him, he never makes eye contact with me and mumbles or talks really softly. With other girls that initiate a conversation, he makes eye contact and replies confidently and seriously, but usually answers "I don't know". However, when I talk to him, this is how it went:

Me: Are you prepared for the exams?

Him: I guess...

Me: What are you going to do on the holidays?

Him: Nothing.

Me: Haha, classic. Have you watched Gangnam Style?

Him: Maybe I have?

Me: Ok, good luck fo the exams.

Him: *Quietly* You too.

. He knows I like him but is not doing anything.

One more pro! One of his friends told me my crush likes me, but that was it. His friends respect me and are super nice to me. They all stare at me as I walk past or sometimes even smirks.

miss_jaclynrae
It's cute how you call it a "leg."

I just laughed so hard at this.:laugh:

• Author

Um, he wasn't wanking. He wasn't sweating or moaning or *shivers*. I saw him actually stroking his leg, guys. He is so quiet and innocent. I doubt he wanks over me.

• Author
That would creep me out!

Would you scratch your vajayjay while sitting next to him?

It's creepy!

Um, as a matter of fact, I don't. Vejayjay? LOL. We are, of course, both virgins in our senior years of high school.

• Like 1
It's a nervous habit. Some people bite their nails.

I have to agree with this, it sounds like a nervous tick more then anything.

What concerns me more is his somewhat anti-social behavior toward strangers, it may be difficult to interact with him in general if he's having difficulty carrying a general conversation.

ChatroomHero
I was sitting next to him in class and he constantly rubs his legs...

You spelled "penis" wrong.

• Like 1
I was sitting next to him in class and he constantly rubs his legs(thigh region) a lot, really slow and somewhat sensually. What does it mean? It was really troubling for me. He used to stare at me at lot when he was sitting next to me, but while he was rubbing his leg, he wasn't. He wasn't scratching though.

Why don't you move away from him if it is bothering you?

He could have pulled a muscle.

We'll know for sure if there's a thread started that says: "I pulled a thigh muscle. Girl beside me in class stares at me while I rub it to ease the pain. Why does she do this?"

:p

• Like 3
  • Author

OMG. Today my friend saw him checking me out from head to toe and stared until I was out of sight. She described the stare as 'lustful'?

He has herpes.

Herpes is fo' lyfe.

Sounds like he was doing very dirty things with his eyes/mind vegan.

High five for vegs by the way! :D

• Like 1
OMG. Today my friend saw him checking me out from head to toe and stared until I was out of sight. She described the stare as 'lustful'?

I doubt he wanks over me.

Yeeeeah, I doubt it, too.

• Author
Herpes is fo' lyfe.

Sounds like he was doing very dirty things with his eyes/mind vegan.

High five for vegs by the way! :D

Hey, thanks! Are you a veg too or just respect everyone's opinions?

• Author
Yeeeeah, I doubt it, too.

I can sense sarcasm without touching a one foot pole with it. He doesn't wank over me, now that is just disgusting. How many babies have died over me? Eww...